shipping positivity prompt 3

pokegirlprincess

Prompt: First Date
Ship: Cavalier

"Oh, oh, remember our first date?" Gary smirked and nudged Dawn, who was sitting next to him in front of the TV.

Dawn let out a laugh, spilling popcorn bits onto the carpet. "Please don't talk about that! C'mon, I was seventeen!"

"And it's something we'll never forget,"

"Gary! Stop it! I would love to forget about it, honestly!"

"That little white dress was no match for that ketchup. I mean, did you really think putting that much on a hamburger wouldn't squirt out?"

"Yes, now stop," Dawn grabbed a pillow and stuffed her face inside it, embarrassed. "It was a mistake. Just watch the TV show, okay?"

"Yeah, but I'm glad we're married now," Gary sighed and looked at Dawn.

Dawn looked up from the pillow suddenly with a smug grin. "Hmm, Gary, I never knew you could be so sappy..."

Gary's face turned bright red as he tried to make up an excuse. "Um, no, ah...whatever." He looked away and scratched his head.

"Yeah, I still love you though," Dawn snuggled into Gary's side, pulling the blanket over the both of them and setting the popcorn aside.

"Now let's watch Game of Thrones. Hopefully-" Dawn giggled, "hopefully we can pay attention this time."

short but I have a life so