Four

Louis' P.O.V.

Louis stared for what felt like forever.

He could not believe that such a beautiful, sweet creature was looking at him, and only him.

Louis had even looked behind him to make sure that the prince was not looking at someone else. But he was not, even when Louis looked back at him, the prince was still staring at him, a smirk playing on his lips.

Louis felt somewhat weak to his knees.

Then the unthinkable happened.

Harry shook the hand of the blonde he was talking to, whispering something in his ear, making them both look over toward Louis, the blonde smiling as his bright blue eyes took in Louis.

The next thing Louis knew, Harry was walking over towards him, full concentration and determination filled his eyes, yet his face still looked calm and soft.

Louis looked back to where Liam was, trying to get some sense of calmness from him, but Liam was too busy talking to a fairly tan, black-haired boy with brown eyes.

Louis looked back, only to find that Harry was only a few feet away from him.

Louis debated on running away, but knew that was not an option as he and Liam had a plan.

Harry approached Louis, a smile so bright and so big on his face, Louis thought that it might fall off.

"Hi...", Louis breathed out.

Harry chuckled, looking at his feet then back up at Louis.

"Hi, I am Harry", Harry said, holding his hand out to Louis.

Louis' heart almost burst out of his chest at the sound of Harry's accent. He almost melted right there in front of him, and turn into a puddle on the floor.

Louis slowly took Harry's hand, shaking it as all the sounds left his ears.

All he could focus on was Harry, the way his face was bright with happiness, the way he stared at Louis with pure excitement to be meeting someone new.

Louis saw Harry's lips move, but did not hear the words that came out.

He was struck back to reality when Harry moved his lips again, a look of concern across his face.

"...What?", Louis asked, making Harry's face light up as he laughed, shaking his head slightly.

"I said, who are you?", Harry repeated.

"I'm Louis", Louis said.

Harry smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Louis. Would you care for a drink?", Harry asked.

Louis nodded, smiling up at Harry.

"Yes, that would be lovely. Thank you", Louis said.

Harry smiled, guiding Louis through the crowd and towards a long table that had drinks, food, and many other garnished dishes spread out across it.

Harry stopped at the end of the table, grabbing to glasses and filling them up, handing one to Louis, before walking over to a non-crowded area to drink.

"To new friends", Harry said, smiling and raising his glass towards Louis.

"To new friends", Louis repeated, offering a smile to Harry, before clinking their glasses together and taking a sip.

Louis' face contorted a bit at the new somewhat burning taste and feeling when he swallowed the liquid.

Harry noticed and laughed.