PLS Read!!

I want to thank everyone who has read my story, I can't believe it's been 4 years since I published and completed this story. I am so glad to see that there are still people who enjoy reading it to this day. 

I want to thank you all for 61.8K reads, I never thought it would reach this level we are #3 in Paul Lahote love story and #349 in Fairy which I was not expecting at all. 

Due to everything going on in the world at the moment I've had time to get back into writing and I hope you guys will stick around to see how much my writing has improved over the years.

At the moment I am working/brainstorming on two more twilight fanfics( Volturi Kings and Charlie Swan), I've also been working on my very own story hopefully when its completed you guys will enjoy it. 

Again thank you all so much for your support throughout the years and I hope you'll stick around for more stories.

I hope you're all safe and healthy, 

Stay safe and thanks for the love,

Marls <3

P.S. If you feel like you need someone to talk to just comment, inbox me or post a message on my conversations wall, I know times are hard and it's easy to feel lonely or alone but I want to help in any way that I can.