What, Me? No, Never.

After we were a couple of rounds into Call Of Duty, I racked up the courage to ask more about Jake.

"So, this Jake guy, you two used to be friends? What happened?"

"Amanda, why do you want to know so much about him?" Honestly, I don't know why I wanted to know so much about this boy. Maybe it was the way he looked at me, the way I had only imagined a guy like home would. Or maybe I'm just entranced like any other girl by his amazing good looks, and his skilled tactics.

No, I refuse to be on the same level as one of Jake's playtoys, but at the same time...no harm, no foul.

"Ashton, can I be honest with you?"

"Seriously, do you even have to ask that anymore? You know you can always be honest with me," Ash reassured.

I paused and staeted regretting ever bringing up Jake.

"This Jake guy, I don't know what it is, but...uhhh. I don't know." I said with a frown clearly showing.

"Sounds like you've got yourself a little crush!"

"I do not!"

"You so do. It's okay though, its not like every other girl doesn't have a thing for him," Ashton said smirking.

"Why do I have a feeling you're going to use this against me?" Somehow, I just knew he would.

"What are you talking about?" There's that smirk again. "I would never do such a thing!" This time, he winked at me.

"Well, now that you know my why, will you please tell me more about Jake?" By this time, we had completely given up on playing COD and were fully emersed in conversation.