Irrelevent Filler

This is what the story was going to be like until I decided otherwise. Don't worry it will still be a lemon. I hope you enjoy. Now onto the read.

Park Fountain
(Y/n) pov
I looked down at the girl claiming to be my rival.

(Y/n):"Aren't you like 12?" She stood as tall as she could. (Up to your chest.) Then puffed her cheeks as she glared at me.

???:"No, Im older than time!" I looked her up and down. I'll admit she had a nice figure but then again... America and the stuff in the food... She was probably only 12 and trying not to loose a bet. Speaking of which where are the friends she made it with. H*ll where are mine?'

Flashback night before
(Y/n) pov
I could only stare at her lingerie. Her outfit before had been skintight but it still left things to the imagination. Now the only thing I was imagining was what we'd be doing for the next few hours.

Irina:"What?" She said looking from me to her attire. "Do you not like it?"

(Y/n):"Quite the opposite." I said. She started to pout.

She licked her lips as she crawled her way over the sheets. I could feel my temperature rise higher the closer she got.

Irina:""You don't still have that snickers do you~?"

(Y/n):"W-why?" Was all I got out before she pounced on me.

Irina:"I'm hungry~" she said.

That was the last thing she said before crashing her lips into mine. She pulled mine my left hand up to her right breast. As I groped her she moaned allowing my tounge access. As our tounges fought she lost as my right hand found its way to her clit. She pulled away panting for air and moaning.

Irina:"S-st-stop." Pulling my hands away she removed her panties exposing her dripping entrance. She grinned as she forced me to wait while she pulled off her bra. Now that she was nude I pounced on her. I started to suck on her breast until I heard the door open.

Winston:"Well I'd known you'd be making pastries I'd have left." He quickly locked and shut the door.

Irina:"What'd he mean by pastries?" She looked me in wonder.

(Y/n):"Cream pie." I stated before she pushed me on the bed. She straddled me as I-

(YOU THOUGHT!)

Woke up to a weight on my body. Not bothering to open my eyes I figured it was Raynare or somebody. At least until I heard said person speak.

???:"I wonder what he's dreaming about if he's this hard?" I opened my eyes to a neko with two black tails wrapped around my waist.

(Y/n):"Ummmmm. Who are you and what are you doing in my house not to mention bed."

???:"Tell you what how about we skip the foreplay?"

(Y/n):"No no no no no no no no no no no and no. Who. Are. You. And. What. Do you want!?" 'Winston is so going to get it in the morning. What happened to having traps and weapons set up around the house?'

???:"Awww and I was so looking forward to playing cat and mouse. But I guess we can play something else cutie.

That was as far as I got. Remember this is not part of the actual story Then vote on it. As always don't forget to follow. I do requests. This is the knight blocking out see y'all next time.