no one is perfect

i'm not perfect
you're not perfect
i make mistakes
you make mistakes (admit it)

my friends tend not to see the great things i have going for me in life right now. all they do is bring me down at the same time with a whole lot of stuff. i'm a shitty person and an even shittier friend. i get it.

TELL ME IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG WHEN IT HAPPENS, NOT WHEN YOU'VE GATHERED ENOUGH HATE ON ME TO MAKE ME FUCKING CRY

yeah, that's right. i cried, you guys. and it's not fucking fair to me that when i post a "swipe up" thing on my story (cheyannelei21.sarahah.com) you guys tell me i'm a terrible friend over that instead of just telling me. and then you expect me to figure it out? first of all, i had no idea what i did, but then you wanted me to figure out it was you??? no. i'm fucking done. i don't fucking need you guys. i like and value you guys as my best friends, but every bad thing that happens between us isn't all my fault! you have to accept that. if you can't, then i don't think i can be your friend anymore. i want to be your friend. but it's hard when you refuse to take some of the blame. not everything is my fault. yes, this time it is my fault, i can admit when i'm wrong. but sometimes it's not me.

you guys are my best friends. i don't want to lose you, but i will if i have to. it's going to hurt like hell losing you. but if something needs to happen, it needs to happen.

👨🏾jet👨🏾 (snapchat name): i'm sorry. i know i fucked up, and that's on me. i should've done what i said i was gonna do. i'm sorry about that. i'm going to try my best to be a better friend to you

boo💚💓(snapchat name): i know i've been a bad friend. i'm sorry. if i could take back all the things i've done, i would. but it's not fair if you get mad at me for things i did in the past. it's the past, you have to move on. i did.

guys, i'm sorry. idk what else to do. freshman orientation is tonight so i can't hang out. i'm going out with tony tomorrow night so i can't hang out then either. how bout friday or the weekend? please let me know. cancel our plans if it'll make you feel better