Part 21

Jake's POV
Today is the day I ask Erika Michell Ann Costell to be my wife.Im really exited but I'm really nervous too I'm sure it will go smoothly though.Harley has just been put down for her nap and she should be waking up in about an hour.

Erika Hi Jakey
Jake Hey babe
Erika Are we still on a date later?
Jake Yea
Erika We haven't been on a date for ages,it normally me,you and Harley
Jake It will be the date to remember
Erika What do you mean?
Jake It's not important until later
Erika Okay?
Jake Where is my kiss?

She ran back over to my and pecked my lips before walking back upstairs,I heard noise from Harley's room so I sprinted into her.

Jake Hey princess!I need you to put on a new outfit
Harley Up!
Jake Later Harley
Harley Up!
Jake In a second

I put her into this

(Look above) and put a gold bow in her hair

(Look above) and put a gold bow in her hair.I left the room and walked upstairs.

Tessa Erika!Jakes at the door
Erika I'll be a minute
Tessa He said you need to get Harley from her nap
Erika I'm nearly done...I'm coming T

I ran into my bedroom as soon as she said that she soon came out of Tessa and Chance's room and went downstairs

Erika's POV

I was walking downstairs to get Harley,as always.I didn't like how I always had to get her and put her down for naps,it pisses me off.I walked in and saw Harley in a outfit that said 'mommy will you marry my daddy?' I looked around and Jake walked in the room.He pointed to a black box that was sat on the windowsill,I opened it up and a beautiful ring that had 'Erika Paul' engraved in the side.I started crying and ran up to Jake.

Erika Baby!I love you so much!
Jake Is that a yes?
Erika Its a hell yes

I smashed my lips onto his while squeezing him.I let go and he went to grab the ring.

Jake Put your hand out,fiancée
Erika Okay,fiancé

I put out my hand and he slipped the ring on my finger.

Erika I love you so much,even more than 10 minutes ago
Jake I love you more every single second

We kissed again before Tessa,Chance,Anthony,Emilio,Ivan,Nick,Megan,Kade,Nathan,Chad,Tristan,Freshman and Thomas came in the room and congratulated both of us.

At the date

Jake's POV
I had Erika blindfolded and I was leading her to the picnic mat.Once we got there I untied her blindfold.

Erika You are the cutest person on this earth Jake Joseph Paul
Jake No,I am the luckiest person on this earth,Erika Michell Ann Costell
Erika I'm the lucky one
Jake We both are,let's eat cause I'm starving

After eating spaghetti we watched the stars.She was laying on top of me and my hands were around her waist.

Jake There's another surprise babe
Erika And what's that?
Jake I got a beachside hut for us to stay in for the night!
Erika Oh...my...god!
Jake Lets go!

Erika's POV
Tessa told me to wear lingerie underneath and I'm taking it that this is why!I can't wait!To see the hut!

Wassup guys!Im am actually so so sorry I haven't uploaded in 3 days!Ive been back in hospital as I hit my already broken arm on my dresser so I had to get surgery again.I rushed this part as soon as I got back and writing with one arm is slower than two.Im about to write a new part so it should be up soon depending on how long it takes me.Im really sorry guys but I'm back until Tuesday as that's when my school starts.Anyway thanks for 5k read it was at 3k when I went into hospital!It means so much!❤️❤️Bye guys love you all!