ten

♡

Amelia sat in the coffee house drinking her espresso whilst her friends chatted around her. Joey and Chandler soon walked in and came right over to greet them.

"Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today?" Joey's deep voice rang out distracting Amelia from her useless day dream.

"Liam Neeson?"

"No."

"Morley Safer?"

"No."

"The woman who cuts my hair?"

Monica jumped up quickly ending Phoebe's excitement.

"Okay this could be a really long game." The raven haired complained as she huffed.

"Your sister, Ursula." Chandler answered, sitting on Amelia's knee making her squeak like a mouse.

"Ouch Chandler, you big lump." Her voice rattled as he picked her up and put her on his lap, her espresso shaking widely in the mug.

"Oh really?" Phoebe has suddenly lost all interest at the mention of her sister as she sat back in her original position with a sour look on her face.

"She works over at that place.." Chandler began only for Phoebe to cut him off in monotone.

"Riff's. Yeah. I know."

"You do? She said you both hadn't spoke in years."

Amelia groaned internally as she leaned down to whisper in Chandler's ear.

"By the look she's giving you right now I advise you to shut your mouth."

Chandler rolled his eyes, shaking his legs so Amelia's drink would spill on her chest.

Oh what a shame. Take off your shirt?" He joked, passing her a few napkins only for her to slap him hard on the chest.

"So, is she fat?" Phoebe asked the two men as she bit her lip frustratedly.

"Not from where I was standing." Joey perked up, a proud smile resting on his face as he replayed the scene of Phoebe's sister in his head.

"Where were you standing?" Phoebe asked Chandler. A look of pleasure and worry rested on the joker's face.

"Yeah, Chandler. Where were you standing?" Amelia teased as she quirked a brow. Chandler falsely laughed as he shook his legs some more.