eight

|CHAPTER EIGHT:
boobies|

"He's so cute and he seems to like you so much

"He's so cute and he seems to like you so much." Rachel complimented as she leaned forward over the counter to the girls. Amelia nodded as she turned around to look at the three men on the couch, noting that Joey wasn't here.

"I know, he's so sweet and so complicated, you know. For a shrink, he's not too shrinky." Phoebe looked as dreamy as Amelia was this morning.

"So you think you'll do it on his couch?" Monica giggled like a school girl as Amelia joined as well.

"I think that's a little weird. It's vinyl." Phoebe cringed, Amelia furrowed her eyebrows at Rachel who did the same.

"Okay, can I get you guys anything else?"

The girls joined the boys who were sat in the usual spot, Amelia taking the arm chair as Monica and Phoebe sat on a stool.

"Oh yes can I have one of the-" Chandler had begun to speak but Rachel quickly cut him off.

"Sorry we're all out of those."

"Did I miss something?" Amelia asked with a small smile at the awkward tension between the two.

"No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies." Chandler spoke in a casual voice as a scowl rested on Rachel's face. Amelia, however, was laughing her ass off at the situation.

"Wait. What were you doing seeing her boobies?" Ross asked, kind of upset as he looked up from his newspaper.

"It was an accident. I wasn't across the street with a telescope and some doughnuts."

"Okay-okay. Can we please change the subject." Rachel asked moving over the Amelia which was the furthest distance away from Chandler.

"Yeah, cause hello, these are not her boobies these are her breasts." Phoebe pointed out, literally, at Rachel's breasts.

"I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies."

"Nice? That's it?" Rachel coldly asked as she sat on the arm of Amelia's chair.

"Someone's in trouble." Amelia teased as she winked at Chandler who honestly looked quite scared.

"You're...you're...you're so funny." Roger began laughing at Chandler's immature witty comment that wasn't at all funny.

"I wouldn't want to be there when the laughter stops."

"Back up there sparky. What did you mean by that?" Chandler spoke, clearly offended by what Roger had to say. Roger was also clearly pissing Amelia off as she rolled her eyes every time he made a noise or comment.