"Uh, Pheebs, so you guys don't get along?"

"It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. Like everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know? She was the first one to start walking, even though I did it later that same day. But to my parents it was like 'right. What else is new?'" The group shared concerned looks as Phoebe answered Rachel's question.

"Pheebs I'm sorry, I've got to go. I've got Lamaze class." Ross began as he slowly stood up from the arm chair.

"Yeah, and I've got earth science so I'll catch you in gym?" Chandler joked making Amelia snort her laughter.

"So is this just going to be you and Carol?"

"No, Susan's going to be there too. We've got dad's, we've got lesbians-the whole parenting team." Ross complained as a sorrow look crossed over his face. It was clear to everybody about the amount of bitterness he held to Susan, but nobody could blame him.

"Is that going to be weird?" Rachel asked yet another question.

"It might've been at first but I'm comfortable with the whole situation."

Amelia started laughing into Chandler's shoulder as Ross put on Monica's jacket.

"Ross that's my jacket."

"I know."

On Amelia's way home from work she met up with Chandler to pick up Chinese take-out for the group

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On Amelia's way home from work she met up with Chandler to pick up Chinese take-out for the group.

"So Ross is going to his baby classes, you okay?"

Amelia let out a sharp breath as she pulled her coat tighter around her body.

"It's not about me, or you. It's about Ross."

"Amy, come on. If I'm thinking about it then you've got to be thinking about-"

She cut him off, snapping at him with her words laces with anger.

"I don't want to think about it, Chandler."

"You can't just brush it off, Amy." Chandler walked beside her, looking down at the pained look on her face.

She shook her head blinking away the tears forming in her eyes.

"Just forget it." She snapped.

cherry ➳ joey tribbianiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें