18

/i cant sleep so hi\
.
.
"I wanna fall inside your ghost and fill up hole inside my mind."

"Kookie...." She whispered softly as she stroked his hair , trying her best to sooth the younger boy.
"Whats this all about?"

"I...I have someone I like." He said hesitantly.

"Then shouldn't you be happy to tell me! Come on, who's the lucky girl?" A small smile laid on her face as she stared at the boys , who's head was on her lap.

"Noona... It's a boy" His eyes began to water up again. 

"Oh."

"I know, I know I'm disgusting..what am I gonna do." He said quietly. She sat silently as she examined the boy searching for something to say that will make it better. He covered his eyes  as he gave up fighting back the tears. His stomach tugged in and out. Hyejin was breaking just looking at him.

A single tear fell and she pulled his hands away
"Yah! Jungkook-ah... Its not disgusting. You can't help who you fall inlove with. You're not disgusting. You're Jeon Jungkook. The golden maknae of BTS one of the most talented groups of people I know. Sure, people will hate you for who you are... But at least it's 100% you." She pulled him into a hug. Both of them now shaking with emotion. "I don't want to hear you say anything negative about yourself like that ever again okay." He nodded slowly.

~
Once the overwhelming emotions passed they both sat down, now eating the tub of ice cream that Jungkook was eating prior.

"So who is it ?" She asking shoving a spoon full in her mouth.

He played with his spoon , and poked at the ice cream before whispering, "Yoongi-Hyung"

× I'm surprised this book as 1k+ reads it's pretty shitty, there isn't even any plot, but thanks!×

×Fun fact #1 I'm a boy!×

××this is not proof read so if there are any mistakes sorrry××