My new new Oc

Hey guys, read the title. I made a new oc that I think is pretty cool, so I'm gonna leave her bio and pic here. Ok let's go.

Name: EclipseAge: 15 (dragon years)Occupation: Student at Jade MountainTribe: NightwingPowers: None (not really?)

Name: Eclipse
Age: 15 (dragon years)
Occupation: Student at Jade Mountain
Tribe: Nightwing
Powers: None (not really?)

Backstory:

     Eclipse's parents were your average Nightwings. One, Foreteller, her father, grew up with the rest of the Nightwings, on the volcano island. Her mother, however, was actually a decendent of Clearsight, and had come to Pyyrah from a different continent. They fell in love soon after meeting, and LightFuture, Eclipse's mother, convinced Foreteller to leave the volcano. The two soon had three eggs, each destined to hatch on the same night, the brightest night. Before the eggs could hatch, however, two of them were broken by scavengers, for food perhaps, or for the fun of making dragons feel powerless. For whatever reason, the two eggs were broken, though one was left untouched. This egg hatched just as it was ment to, however, just as this egg was about to hatch, a lunar eclipse took place, darkening the already silver egg, leaving only three silver spots in a sea of black. The egg hatched, and out popped a small regular Nightwing hatchling, with a few differences. First of all, this dragonet had a tear drop by only one of her eyes, and three silver circles on her wings, among the stars there. For a long time, it seemed as if Eclipse had no powers but one day, a larger Nightwing dragonet frightened her, and she spread out her wings in a kind of habit. The silver circles turned dark as the sun hot them, and covered the bigger dragonet in their shadows'. The larger dragonet froze in a cold terror, and Eclipse's skill was reveiled. To this day, no dragon can resist the terror of her dark moons.
(So I guess she does have a power. Huh.)

Personality: She can be cruel, but in a tough love kind of way. Once a dragon is placed under her shadow, they are forever afraid of her, so she can be very distant. She is kind on some occasions, but she will never place her wing over you, her way of showing affection is nudging you with the tip of her wing. Her mood can change suddenly a quickly, like an eclipse, so there's no telling what she will do. For some reason, her mind can't be read, perhaps a side effect of the eclipse she was born under.

So, yeah. That's Eclipse. If you like her plz say. I don't want to have made this only to find no one likes her!