Finding Broken Glass (part2)

Your POV

  I was ready...not really I couldnt do nothing. My quirk is useless.
  As the villians inched closer, I heard a student scream in pain."AHH!MISS (Y/N) Help Mee!" I turn around to see a guy.... With a odd...chose of outfit....it was mainly hands, 14 to be exact. But then ,when I saw his quirk it couldn't be...."TOMU!?!?!" I shouted angry ,yet at the same time wanting to hug him.

Tomura POV

  'Stupid kids, stupid heros, stupid All Might! I'll kill every last on of these annoying brats. Then All Might will come out to pay for what he did. And after I'm done with killing All Might ,I'll kill every one else in this worthless school!' Tomura thought to himself as he scratched his neck."KORUGIRI! Teleport me over there !" Korugiri sigh but doesn't disobey, and opens up a portal and Tomura walked through. Once he got to the other side he grabs one kids arm, and the skin starts to crack off like it was decaying."AHH!MISS (Y/N) Help Mee!" The stupid annoying brat yelled. Then recalling the name he said 'Miss (Y/N)!'  Why did that name sound...so familiar.  Tomura looks over to see a girl with    (L/H) ,(H/C) hair, and her eyes were (E/C). She looked just like my childhood friend (Y/N). "TOMU!?!?!" I heard the teacher yell... that word... that nickname...only she called me....that when I knew that the girl was   (Y/N) (L/N).

Your POV

As I called his name he looked at me... I could only see one eye, but that red crimson eye was all I needed to know that, that was him. Before I could make it over there he went through a purple-ish blackish hole, and every villian did the same just in a different worm hole I like to call it.
  I rushed to my student, and kneeled down, and used my quirk to save his life. That was the day I realized that my quirk was the best quirk alive.

Tomura POV

  When I saw her coming close to me, I had no choice but to go.
  *Back at his dad's bar*
  " Damit she ruined my whole plan! What am I going to do now! OF ALL PEOPLE WHY HER!.... At least I got that little brat with my quirk decay , it will spread, and soon reach his heart where it will kill him."  Tomura said with anger in his voice, and started chewing the skin off his lips, and they dried up and were chapped. "May I just suggest that you kill the girl if she such a nuisance." Korugiri suggest smartly. Tomura looked at Korugiri, and tomura took a big chunk of skin out of his neck, when he hear korugiri proposal. "Korugiri...THAT IS LIKE TAKING ON OF MY HAND!SO LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, DON'T KILL HER YOU CAN KNOCK HER OUT, BUT IF YOU KILL HER, ILL KILL YOU!" Tomura said while going back to scratching his neck.

Your POV

  Once it was all over with ,we head back in U.A. The heros check to see if they got all the students. They cancelled school for the next week because of this close encounter aswell.

(A/N) well that was part two I hope you enjoyed ! And if you don't get the title Finding broken glass.

Finding- finding each other

Broken glass- one sides evil and the other side is good. So it's like it's a piece of glass that has been dropped and broken!💔