sick ty pt.two

i'm sick rn so i figured this would be the perfect time for fluff.
----
tyler arrived home from work, falling onto the couch and curling up into a ball before quietly sobbing in frustration. he must have fallen asleep at some point because when he woke up josh was home and cooking something in the kitchen.

"joshua?" tyler croaked out, his voice scratchy and raw.

josh barely heard him but came out of the kitchen seconds later holding a bowl of soup and a glass of water.

he set them down on the coffee table sat next to tyler who sat up to reach the food josh had made him.

"when i got home i saw you asleep and i could see you were crying and i was confused but then i saw how flushed you were and i felt your forehead, you're burning up hun." josh said quietly, pulling the smaller boy into a firm hug.

tyler sighed and shook his head,

"i don't feel good, j." tyler said sniffling.

"i know, let me go get you some tylenol. eat your soup."
josh got up and kissed his forehead before going into the bathroom.

he took out two pills from the bottle and brought them back to tyler who was eating his soup (i accidentally typed "eating his soul" and now i'm crying omg) while watching tangled.

josh chuckled lightly.

"i love your obsession with this movie" josh said smiling and handing him the two pills.

tyler smiled back for what seemed like the first time that day.

"it's so amazing, it is actually the greatest disney movie of all time!"
tyler said excitedly before swallowing the two pills.

tyler finished his soup and laid down with josh on the couch.
josh pulled him closer so that tyler's head was resting on his chest.

tyler tried to stay awake but the music from the movie drifted him off to a deep, sickness induced sleep.

josh picked him up bridal style and carried him to their room.

he changed him out of his normal clothes and tucked him into bed before getting a glass of water to keep at his bedside table.

he kissed his forehead and got into bed himself.

he was going to leave the boy alone for tonight, let him sweat out his fever and not keep him held down.

however, in his sleep tyler latched onto josh and he sighed before wrapping his arms around him and falling asleep shortly after.

----
tyler woke up, not being able to breathe right, he felt... gross.

he groaned and sat up to go get a shower, when he stood he felt dizzy but he still wobbled into the bathroom. he turned on the water giving it time to steam up the room before stepping in.

he sighed when he felt the water hit his skin, he closed his eyes and just stood there until a knock brought him out of his trance.

"yeah?" he said voice still raspy.

josh opened the door just a little.
"are you okay, i heard the shower start."

tyler smiled a little even though josh couldn't see,
"yeah, i'm fine, i just felt gross"

tyler said turning off the water and holding his hand out from behind the curtain.

josh chuckled and handed him the towel before going back to their room.

tyler came out a minute later, dressed.

"i'm not tired, you can go back to sleep though, i'm gonna go watch netflix."

tyler left the room and went downstairs to the living room. he didn't even notice josh had followed him until he felt the couch dip beside him.

"it's literally four j, you didn't have to stay up."
tyler complained, but still cuddled up next to him anyway.

"you know i wouldn't do that."
josh said, making tyler laugh.

josh was the king of making sure tyler was happy at all times.
even if he had to wake up at four in the morning and watch the office for the hundredth time with him.

"you're the pam to my jim, tyler." josh said kissing his cheek.

"if you don't stop with all the sappy, adorable shit i'm going to punch you."
tyler said laughing.

"i know you love it!" josh said poking his side.

tyler lifted up his arm and did the most threatening face he could.

josh just laughed and pulled him closer.

"i love you, weirdo." josh said, kiss in his cheek again.

"i love you too, j"