Acceptance

"I-I just came here to visit you Nanami, you know I go to school for music in America and I just can't drop that to come here." You stared in disbelief at your cousin who was practically begging you to stay here with her at the academy.

"You've told me how they've treated you (your name), I-I feel like you'd do better here." She grasped your hands gently. Sighing, you smiled at her softly.

"Nanami, it doesn't matter where I go, I'm always going to be treated badly because of my shape and my dream. I know of the hardships you've been through here, but it's so much harder for me in this industry...I just think that maybe going back to America would be for the best."

"We've heard your music and we all love it, even the headmaster loves it! Please, just give it a try here." Raising a brow, you were highly curious what your little cousin meant by 'we'. "What do you mean 'we' Nanami?" Before she could answer, an arm was slung across your shoulders and a voice whispered in your ear, "Why she meant us little lamb." The sudden invasion of this mysterious voice and not to mention your personal space made you freak out and elbow the person in the stomach making them let go and stagger back as you turned around to see the culprit.

"I think that's the first time I've seen a girl do that to Ren." A little blonde started laughing at this supposed 'Ren' who was on the ground clutching his stomach.

"True, but look at the girl, she's so cute! She has such round, squishy cheeks." A taller blonde male with glasses gushed about you as a blush formed on your face.

"Who are these people Nanami?" You squeaked as the tall male with glasses suddenly hugged you tightly squeezing your plush like body. The tiny blond came bounding up and yelled at the boy called Natsuki as he sat you down gently and patted your head apologizing for his actions.

"The new group we've made, STARISH, these are the members." Turning back to the odd group, all of them including the Ren guy were smiling at you and waved which you returned as to not be rude.
"It's true lady we've he-." You promptly cut off Ren by putting your hand up making him go silent. "My name's (your name), not little lamb or lady okay lover boy?" Most of the group including Nanami were surprised especially Ren who had a tint of a blush on his face.

"Y-yes of course (your name), but it's true we've heard your music and we all love it dearly and we think you'd be just fine here."

You looked over at Nanami wanting some validation from her as you were still apprehensive about the whole thing. It was true, the people at your school in America did treat you poorly, but would all that really change if you went here. Would they be able to look past your appearance and praise you for your work?

"Will all of me be accepted?" Nanami smiled gently at you and hugged you. "Of course (your name), you'll be accepted here" Breaking from the hug, a hand was settled on your shoulder as you turned to see Ren with a soft smile on his face. "If you have any trouble, just come and get me alright (your name)?" Smiling you nodded as the rest of the group piped up and offered their assistance as well.

In the end, you agreed to give this academy a try and with your cousin Nanami and all of STARISH by your side you felt like you could do anything.

--- 9 months later ---

You had to admit at the start it was a bit rocky with many of the students instantly judging you on the spot because of your chunky physique, but after you sang one of your songs and basically blew their minds, they decided not to be so narrow minded and actually get to know you.

Because of your level, the headmaster had you moved up to S Class with most of the members of STARISH and that included Ren Jinguji. It seemed like he was always bugging you in one way or another, always trying to get your attention with flowers and sweets which you accepted because come on, free sweets, who'd pass that up? Of course all of this attention got you in trouble with Ren's fan club and brought up some taunting and a bit of name calling, but it wasn't like it was something you couldn't handle.