Chapter 22

"Alright lets go party with who are you?" i turned the camera towards Katie "I'm your worst nightmare, just kidding I'm Katie Casper follow me all my links will be in the description below" Katie points downwards. i laughed "we will see about that anyways guys its time to party and what are we doing first Katie?" i asked Katie as she snuck into frame. "we are going to the spookiest and the scariest haunted house there ever was, well technically its a haunted barn but same difference really" Katie says and with that we head out an knock on jade and Cassidy's room. Jade answers he door holding a camera of her own "twinning" jade announces seeing the camera in my hand and then we walk out to find Ethan who had said he was waiting for us outside but when we went outside he wasn't there. We had been waiting for about two minutes "if he doesn't get here in the next thirty seconds were leaving without him" i announced it was zero degrees outside and the costume i was wearing felt paper thin. "ahhhh" Ethan popped up behind us making me jump and Cassidy squeak. "Ok now that all of us are here lets go" and with that we all headed off in one large group to the barn.
I thought that because i helped set it up the the haunted house or barn would be less scary but i still jumped and screamed at the jumpscares and sudden noises. "ok that was so much fun like i am proud of all of us who managed to set that all up and make that whole thing and now to the extremely fun part, it's time to party!!!" i yelled and we headed up to the school and into the gym where music was blaring there was Halloween themed treats and some punch and water on a table. at the moment monster mash was the song that was playing. we all started jamming and singing and having an awesome night. i didn't film much of the party because it was just to loud and ended up ending it later after the party. "not going to lie that was probably the most fun night I've had in a long time" i told the group as we headed back to Katie and i's dorm  because we were having a sleepover. "agreed this needs to be a yearly thing from now on" Katie announces. "yeah like honestly what did people do here on Halloween before" Cassidy says. "i think they had there own little Halloween parties but nothing of this size." jade says as we all change into warm comfy pyjamas and we all fell asleep fast because we were all exhausted from partying and just wanted to go to bed and thats exactly what we did. tonight had been so much fun and i really can't wait to see how the rest of this year goes.