chapter 1

Anxietys pov.
You cause every ones problems. No one loves you. No one wants you here. They are having fun without you. You are not apart of the family...
All these thoughts go in my head as i lie in my bed and listen to the movie night between the other traits. They never invite me but i am anxiety the bad guy i should not even want to be there. That does not stop me from wishing i was there and the longing i feel does not go away. Morality tries to make me feel welcome but he never invites me to come i know he must love me a little but... he can never really love me because i am anxiety the bad guy. Logic and princey may care about me a little but only because if anything happens to me Thomas might be effected. I do not deserve there love though i am here as punishment i failed my mission in keeping my humam safe i do not even deserve what the other angels let me keep my wings which are folded against my back under a jacket at the moment they really are amazing they are silky black and i have been told beautiful i dont really believe that. They were wonderful when they were pure white now they are black to show i have fallen. They ache a lot because i keep them folded all day only thomas knows about them because he summoned me when i did not have my jacket on he had a lot of questions which i answered because he promised not to tell the others they do not need to know how big of a failure i really am.
I can hear morality or as i call him dad laughing at something and i feel lonely again so i decide to go hang out with thomas i hope he does not mind.
Thomas's pov.
I am sitting on my couch watching tv when anxiety pops up he can be a little extra but he is my friend and i love him plus i know he just wants to take care of me. He looks at me shyly and says "the others are having a movie night". I feel annoyed with my other sides anx is the youngest out of everyone but the other sides seem to always leave him out i can tell he is lonely i just smile and ask him if he wants to play some video games. He sits down and i notice him wince. "Are your you know hurting".
"They always hurt i never get the chance to stretch them".
"Can i do something" i ask worried he smiles at me and says "not really can we play now" i smile in response and set up the game.
Anxiety pov.
My wings hurt from having them folded up all the time but its not like i can tell the others they already think i am a freak. Thomas put on a movie and i could already feel myself fall asleep.
Dream
The other angels come and are yanking my wings i am a failure and do not deserve them i scream because it hurts they leave me a bloody mess. Prince walks in and says "i knew you were the bad guy now we have more proof". "Princey" i cry "please".
"Shut up anxiety your a monster" morality says.
"Dad" i say than he slaps me "dont call me that you dont deserve to". Than logic walks in and scoffs at me "we all new you were the bad guy now we just have more proof". I sat down as they circled me and called me names crying and screaming begging them to stop "please leave me alone". I scream again and i hear thomas saying my name.
End of dream
"Anxiety... anxiety wake up". I mumble and look around i see thomas looking at me worried and than he wipes my cheek i just keep crying has he holds me and says "it was only a dream everything is alright". But everything is not alright i am about to have a panic attack i cant breathe everything hurts. Thomas just looks at me and says "breathe" i am almost calmed down when the other traits pop in they look mad. Prince looks at me and yells "what did you do".
Morality pov.
We decide to have a movie night i really want to invite anxiety but logic said he would not enjoy a movie night. I know he is probly right my poor kiddo is really anxious but i really want to invite him i hope he knows he is loved and welcome to come. Prince walks in and i stop thinking of anx and focus on the disney movie he put in we are on are third when i feel thomas get stressed i look up confused. The other two seem confused as well and prince sighs and says "what did that emo nightmare do now".
"Roman dont go jumping to conclusions now" i say useing my dad voice. Logan just looks at me and says "past events show that when thomas feels some sort of negative emotion anxiety is involved". I say "thats not his fault its just how anx is". When Thomas's anxiety level rise we just look at each other and sink down out of the mind palace i see thomas holding a crying anxiety and stroking his hair i am about to ask the poor kiddo to calm down when i hear an exasperated roman say "anxiety what did you do".
Thomas's pov.
I am worried anxiety was asleep on the couch when he began to whimper cry and shake i can only assume he was having a nightmare so i woke him up now he is having a panic attack so i hug him stroke his hair and try to get him to focus on his breathing he is almost calmed down when my other three traits pop in and roman says "anxiety what did you do".
"Roman" i say as i see patton is about to say something "anx did nothing wrong". Now anx is crying again and saying "sorry thomas". Morality goes "kiddo do you need a hug". I look up to see a worried morality but i can not focus on him so i say "hey anx" he looks at me with guilty eyes "do you want to sleep in my room tonight" he shakes his head and says "n-no th-thanks i am just going to go to my r-room".
"Okay well tell me if you need anything" i say as anxiety sinks down. I look over to my three other traits and say coldly "you guys could be nicer to him you have isolated him and made him feel unlovable he is the youngest and  has anxiety way worse than me he is not going to come to you how could you leave him alone like that for a year" i look around and see Roman and Logan look guilty logan and Patton looks devastated but i dont have the engery to care so i leave and go to my room.
Pattons pov.
Now that i think about it i feel awful he is like my son and he never knew he could come to me that i was here i have been an awful dad but that is going to change. I look over to the other two and see they also look guilty and i just say "we need to fix this" and sink down. I pop up outside anxs room and hear crying i say "anx kiddo can i come in" I hear some shuffling and the door opens a crack i push it open and see anx getting back into bed i say "kiddo i dont even know what to say you know i love you right". Aniety looks at me and says "i dont deserve love".
"Thats not true" i say and i go to hug him but he flinches so i take his hand and say "i will make this right we all will".
Anxiety pov.
I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling i think about what dad said and sigh i dont deserve to be apart of the family i am being punished i deserve to be alone. I flinch when i hear a knock at my door and sigh it must be dad coming to check on me. I open the door and am very surprised to see a crying roman. "Anx can i talk to you" i open the door and let him in.