I turn to Gelo and start singing to him
"Baby can you focus on me" I sang softly grinding on him.

"Don't worry you got all my attention baby girl." He said softly kissing me on the cheek.

"You want anything to drink?" I ask turning around wrapping my arms around him.

"Yeah, But I'll go get us something you just go talk to your family and friends birthday girl." He said pecking me on the lips walk over to the drinks at the back of the venue.

As I turn around I came into eye contact with someone I did not want to see Izzy.

"Why are you here?" I questioned glaring at her.

"I obviously came to get my man back I don't know what he saw in you, your ugly as hell." She said snickering in my face.

"You got 10 seconds to get your stanking ass breath out my face and out my party." I said stepping back.

"You won't do anything." She said smirking.
10...9...8...7...6...5

"I'm down to 5 you better move." I said tapping my foot in irritation.

"Hmm I think not." She said smiling again.

You know what I tried to keep my cool because it's my birthday but she gone find out I'm not the one. Right as I lunged at her I felt somebody grab me from behind.

I turn around to see Gelo looking confused.

"Why is she here?" He asked looking down at me.

"I have no clue but somebody better get her out right now." I said burning with anger.

"I came to get you back Gelo." Izzy said.

"I think not you whore he's my man and will always be my man from this point on." I said squeezing my fist tightly.

"You're a joke boo he obviously misses me right Gelo." Izzy said reaching out to him.

At this point I do not care anymore so I punched her right in the mouth making sure my ring hit her.

"Hope that shut you up now bitch." I yelled around Gelo since he dragged me away.

"You good baby? You didn't break anything right?" He asked examining my hand.

"I'm fine." I said softly pulling my hand away.

"Aw baby it's okay I know your not the fighting type." He said squeezing me tightly.

"I feel better now, soooo let's go open my presents." I said pulling him to the table.

"Hey Asia we kicked Izzy out so you're all good to continue enjoying your party." Zo said giving me a small hug.

"Thank you Zo I really appreciate it." I said hugging him back.

"Asiaaaaaaa" I hear from behind me.

"Is that my future baby daddy Melo I hear." I said jokingly turning around hugging him.

"Happy Birthday baby momma." He said squeezing me.

"So you met my cousin Shyla right?" I said cheesing at him.

"Yeah but why you looking at me like that." He said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oh nothing she just has the biggest crush on you ever." I said.

"Fr? Imma go see wassup with her then she might just take your spot." He said winking at me.

"I'll happily let her Melon." I said before turning back to Gelo.

"You still wanna open those gifts right now?" Gelo asked.

"I only want to open yours and Shyla's right now, I can open the rest at home." I said grabbing his hand.

"Come on little girl." He said.

"I'm not little your just tall but hand my gift baby please." I said looking up at him.

As I opened the gift bag I pulled out a box.

"Babeeee why couldn't you just put it in the bag." I pouted not wanting it to be one of those box tricks.

"Just open the box baby girl." He said rolling his eyes playfully.

I opened the box to see my favorite perfume, a few outfits and a diamond necklace.

"Oh my god babe you didn't have to get me all this." I said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him all over his face.

"Yes I did your my girl and I want to spoil you and show you that I care." He said squeezing my waist.

"It's time to cut the cake." I hear my mom's voice throughout the venue.

"Finally...I'm ready to leave after this my feet are killing me." I said to Gelo walking towards my cake.

"Aw baby you want me to rub them for you later?" Gelo asked kissing my temple.

"Yes, that would be great." I said as I watched my mom light the candles on the cake as everyone began singing happy birthday to me.

As I blow out my candles I wish for me and Gelo to last forever and be together until the day we die.

"I want to thank everyone for coming out to be here for my birthday I love each of you in there very own ways. Anyways guys I'm going to be heading out with Gelo enjoy the rest of the party I love you all." I said to everyone in front of me.

"Have a good night sweetie." My mom said hugging me kissing my forehead.

"I will mom, can you make sure to get all my presents and put them in my room." I said hugginf her back.

"Sure honey, Now you and Gelo use protection I don't need any grandbabies right now." She said winking at me.

"Moooom stop it." I said hiding my face in embarrassment.

"Girl stop it, Now go have fun with your boyfriend I love you." She said.

"I love you too mom I'll be back in the morning." I said walking towards the door with Gelo.

"Where to Mr.Ball." I said as I go into the car.

"I got us a hotel room for the night Mrs. Ball." He said winking at me.

"Oh I'm your wife now." I said smirking.

"Absolutely." He said caressing my thigh.

"Onto the hotel we go." I said squeezing his hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I lowkey did not know how I was going to end this chapter 😂 Sorry for Any Mistakes ❤
More updates coming soon.