Lilina..?

I bet just from the title u guys r hyped~~~ LOL I'll stop talking fine fine

"That's your future wife?! She's cute! Congrats!" You hear Takeda yell loudly for everybody to hear. You take a glance at Takasaki, who seems to be chatting with her friends. But you can tell that she can hear everything. Then you turn to Nisaka who is next to Nejima and Takeda, holding onto a poker face.

Both are in pain.

But both knew this would happen.

"Takasaki, you wanna look at Nejima's wife," he asks.

Takasaki turns to the three of them and frowns slightly.

"Huh? Why would I want to look at his future wife?"

Immediately Nejima looks away and blushes.

"L/N-san. Do you want to look at her?"

"Sure." You agree and walk over to Nejima's seat, leaning over to look at Nejima's phone. Nejima blushes even harder as you smile, looking at the picture.

"Oh! She's so cute!~ Nejima, I think you guys will be good together," you laugh a bit and he sighs.

"Really?" He asks carefully.

"Yeah!"

He sighs again anyways, even after your attempted reassurance.

You continue to smile to try to brighten up the mood and then you remember...
WHAT DA HELL R U DOING?

You back off and sit back down onto your seat, clenching your hands into fists and biting your upper lip.

Stay quiet. Shut up.

"Oh? L/N-san?"

"What?"

"Nevermind."

You look out a window and then walk up to it, opening it so that wind can flow through the classroom.

"Her name is Lilina, you said? You're so luckyyy!!" You hear Takeda continue to talk.

Lilina..? That name sounds familiar.