Trip (Cont.)

"Ahhh!! The river is so pretty!" Takasaki giggles at the sight of a river sparkling in the light of the bright sun above. A slight breeze picks up your hair and you tuck your hair behind your ear, setting down a blanket onto the soft grass.

"It really is," Nejima stares at the river in awe and you start to set things down onto the blanket. "Oh! L/N, please let me help with that," he rushes over to you and you smile gratefully.

"Thank you, Nejima-kun." You reply as he starts to help you set things down.

"No worries. Nisaka, Takeda! You guys have to help too!" He calls them out and they both reluctantly walk over to help too. Eventually, Takasaki comes over as well and all of you guys are laughing as you guys begin to talk.

"I'm hungry! Let's eat!" Takeda suddenly says and he begins to take out food from a basket.

"Eh? But it's too early to eat. We should look around first." Nisaka argues.

"I agree. We need to explore!" Takasaki smiles brightly.

"Ahhh... fine." Takeda sighs and you guys all get up, walking around. You decide to climb a tree and sit on a thick branch of a tree.

"L/N-san! How did you get there?" Nejima walks to you and you look down, finding him staring up at you.

"I just climbed up," you answer simply with a slanted smile.

"Could I go up there too?" He asks curiously.

"You can try. This tree was pretty hard to climb," you look away from him and enjoy the scenery around you. Trees all around with flowers blooming. The gentle breeze making everything sway slowly. You close your eyes and breath in the wind. Everything feels so refreshing.

"Wow, L/N. You look so pretty," Takeda says openly and you open your eyes quickly, not making a facial expression.

"Thank you, Takeda," you nod in appreciation. You feel the branch slightly shaking and you look at Nejima, who's sitting right next to you.

"You're good at climbing," you stare at him curiously and he smiles, blushing.

"Eh, t-thank you. It's just I've been doing these at a young age." He chuckles nervously.

"I see."

"Lemme climb up there too!" Takeda yells and your eyes open wide.

"Please don't. If there are any more people this branch might break and collapse. We should get off, Nejima-kun. We might be hurting this tree," you wait patiently as he starts to move and get off the tree. It takes quite a while for him to get off, so you look at Nisaka, who's been staring at Nejima the whole time. He notices and stares back at you with his beautiful violet eyes.

"L/N-san, is something the matter?" He asks carefully.

"No. I was just wondering what kind of skin care you use," you smile mischievously and he smirks, knowing that that's not why you were staring at him.

"It's a secret. I can't tell you," he looks away and you wonder if you still like him. He still makes your heart pound slightly but that's probably only because of his looks.

A/N: Guys I had to listen to Re:Zero songs to get me motivated again help me.