Part 3: The dance

Start from the beginning

"Thanks" he takes my hand and leads me to the black GMC truck. He opens the door and helps me up by waist since he has huge tires and I can’t get up. He hops in and we head off. I turn on the radio and "One Wish by Ray J" comes on and I sing along. Derek just watches me all amused; his eyes seem to shine as he watches. The song finishes and we arrive.

He closes his door and comes around to get me. I fix my dress and we head in.

“you never told me how you got my brother to agree to this" I ask question

“I just told him you needed a date and that I would be a gentlemen Blah blah blah"

I laugh as we enter the room. The room is about packed. The DJ announces the next song

"come on let’s dance” I smile

'Okay" he smiles back

He wraps his arms around me and we began to move together perfectly. The next and next song comes on and we continue to dance. Our bodies moving together in harmony. The song finishes and we walk over to get punch.

"I’m tired" I say smiling

"Yeah me too, let’s sit for a while"

"Okay"

We walk over to the bleacher, just as I was about to sit I feel Derek pull me onto his lap. I sit with no protest. I look deep into his eyes and he kisses me sweetly. We stay like that for a while till he breaks the kiss.

"I want to dedicate a song to you" he says his lips against my lips,

 I just smile

"Be back" he says and walks away, he smiles at me and comes back leading us to the dance floor. Immediately “I’ll be by Edwin McCain" comes on. Derek wraps me in an embrace and we sway together. Along he repeats the lyrics in my ear.

“This is how I feel about you" he says as the song finishes. I just smile and nod. The time reads 11:30 and I’m exhausted.

"Let’s go now, I’m beat"

"Okay” he says as he carries me to the truck.

*************15 mins later************

We arrive at my house and I’m half asleep, he carries me into bed.

"I would invite you to stay, but I don’t know if Stefan will be back" I yawn

“Its fine" he says

"Will you stay till I fall asleep?" I beg dreading being alone.

"Of course" he says as he lies with me.

Derek's P.O.V

I tuck Anna into bed.

'I would invite you to stay, but I don’t know if Stefan will be back" She yawns

'" Its fine" I say as I turn to leave.

"Will you stay till I fall asleep?" she asks sweetly

"Of course" I say as I lay next to her. She yawns again and places her head onto my chest. I caress her hair till she closes her eyes. She looks angelic. When I’m sure she's asleep I get up and leave. As I turn on the engine I hear a tap at my window. Stefan.

“What are you doing here?"

"Just bringing your sister home"

"Okay" he turns to go, but then turns around and yells “don’t forget soccer tomorrow"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

I pull out and drive home with a huge smile; I finally got the love of my life.