£What's A Dick ?

Start from the beginning

"Penrose that's not your job ,it's Bestias " Jamal makes an appearance coming towards Penrose.

"Jamal stop with the Bestia thing she has to learn for Bestia to take her more seriously."

"Lotte please go up stairs Eda needs you ." Ignoring her she stands up.

"What's with everybody wanting everybo..."

"Shush ,nymph "

" Jamal stop ordering us woman aroun..."

"Blah blah blah it's not my job to hear your whiny whines .Take that to Eda "

" Jamal don't be like th.."Penrose tells Jamal and they start to argue .

"Rihanni come with me darling ."

Frightened by everybody and Odions sudden presence I hug tochie bear and sit on the floor.

Footsteps come my way ,Odion bends down my height .

"Don't be scared darling ,let's get you up to put some clothes on you ."

Caressing the side of my thigh ,feeling tingly .

"There's to much going on ..."

" I know and I'm going to take you away from this horrible place they call the "music room ."

" But there's no music "

"I know " He sighs lifting me up his arms .

"Wooh "

"Am I to heavy ?"He faces me and smirks .

"No you weight nothing "

"But .."

"You're just wet down there and it's going to leave a stain .But don't worry it will go away ."

He grips me harder against him.

"Oh. It happens a lot when someone attractive touches me or I see their handsome face ." I shyly look down my hands since tochie bear was on my tail.

He chuckles,"Oh Bestia your missing out "

I hear him whisper to himself.

"He is, I could show him the affection of a real daughter but he just wants to be stubborn."

"How did you learn such a word "

"What stubborn?" He nods his head .

"I overheard Eda say something to Lotte. "

"And what was it ?" He sneakers.

"I don't know all I heard Lotte say was you can't make me come no more ."

This time he burst out laughing and I do to besides him as his laughter was contagious .

"Why are you laughing? "He questions as he walks up the stairs .

"Because your laugh made me laugh ...I don't know why ."

"Mmh ,another thing his missing out on ."

I nod my head ,"Does daddy really like Liv ?" He doesn't respond for a second making my heart sink.

"No .Not that I now of enough ,but I think he truly doesn't .He doesn't like to feel ...only his his dick feels ."

" Dick ? "

He stops outside my door room,"You don't know ?..."

"I think you're all speaking a new language." I giggle ,I think they where I never heard the words fucker and dick before .

But I was relieved daddy didn't actual liked Liv just his dick but I was going to make what ever this dick thing is like me.

"No..oo..is this "

He grabs my wrist ."What.Is.It ?"

I jump and turn my head ,"Daddy ?"

"My dick."

"I'm the only one that's suppose to show her what a dick is ,not you ."

"What's a .."

"Well it seems that you don't ."

"What I do with her or don't with her,is none of your concern ."

Odion opens my door and walks in daddy following behind .

"Let's discuss this somewhere else ."

He sets me down my bed ,daddy nods at him and they both leave but not before I shout what's a dick ?

What is a dick ?