£A Daddy ?

The cold never bothered me a lot, I don't know why I knew I was some type of nymph I just didn't know what type

The cold never bothered me a lot, I don't know why I knew I was some type of nymph I just didn't know what type. I mean I have a tail and ears that weren't normal, I'm probably an animal or something.

I look at the brothers one was brunette and the other a blonde. I wish I was a blonde with blue eyes but sadly I was stuck with brown everything.

"Hold on tight nymph" Jamal tells me and pushes my head to his shoulder. Not liking the closeness I try to push away with my hands but first giving my tochie bear to my tail.

"Ugh, let me go. Let me breath! "I hear Eda laugh." Give me the nymph, we will be at the Primum Domumin in a second brother."

I look at Jamal and he grunts.
"Just hold on to me so I don't have to speed all the way over there alone."

"Who said I was going to take you with me?"

"Eda do you want me to tell Lotte what you did to her dress on y'all wedding day?" I look back and forth at the brothers as they argue.

"Alright alright, just know I'm only doing this because I don't want her knowing I skeeted all over her dress."

"Brother I swear you're disgusting."
"What are y'all g...." Out of nowhere everything goes dark making me think I was having another break down; but I was wrong, we end up inside a house I think. It could be anything but it's been long since I've been inside one.

It seems like everything in the room was mostly carpet and wood, the floor was carpet the couches and even the walls. Jamal sets me down on a chair,
"What's your name nymph?"

I knew my name but it was stuck in the back of my head. Trying to remember I glance at them and everything around me.

"Mmmh, let me remember" I grip the edges of the couches getting anxious.

"Ri Ri Rihan?... No it's Rihanni! Yeah it's Rihanni." I say proud that I remembered.

I see Jamal's eyes widen and Edas eyes too.

"Alright!" Edas chuckles." So what are we going to do with you ...Rihanni? "
"I don't know you brought me here"
I play with my tail and tochie bear.
"Oho feisty! ...."

"Rihanni I brought you here so you can have a father ..."

"Whaaattt?" I tilt my head to the side confused.

"What I mean is I bet you never had your father. And you're getting a chance to have one now. "

I don't say anything to them for a while talking to my tochie bear. What does he mean tochie bear I've never had a daddy before or a man. Should I take this chance on having a daddy? Yes you're right....Ok I will. Glancing up at the brother with a broad smile.