Chapter 7

Bryce had picked a horror movie. Y/N was smiling but was staring at her Rommate the whole time.

Y/N felt her heart skip a beta when Ryan turned to face her and she turned away.

She knew what was happening. Ryan had put up a paper with rules. One rule was no falling for eachother.

Y/N blushed thinking about her feelings. And she had just broken a rule. But it was okay right? Right?!

Y/N was sweating. "Y/N you okay? Your sweating" Luke asked Y/N. "It's just hot in here" Y/N said. "Yeah its kinda humid. I can turn the fan on" Bryce said turning the fan on.

Bryce looked at Y/N as if he knew why she was nervous. Once Y/N and Bryces eyes met Bryce motioned his eyes to Ryan and
Y/N started blushing harder than before.

Bryce knew what was up with her. When the movie ended Y/N got up and pulled Bryce upstairs into a random room which just so happened to be Bryces room.

"You know right?" Y/N asked Bryce. He nodded. "I just kinda started thinking...And I can't stop this! Its one of his rules!" Y/N said as Bryce looked confused.

"He has a rule for that? Now that surprises me" Bryce said because his best friend never had any rules. In fact Ryan broke all the rules.

"I broke one rule" Y/N said sweating again. "Calm down...Let me walk you home. You seem nervous enough so I will keep Ryan at my house leaving you at home to think" Bryce said as he and Y/N walked downstairs. "Where you guys going?" Ryan asked them.

"I'm walking Y/N home" Bryce said. "Oh I can w-" "No its fine" Bryce said as him and Y/N where out the door leaving Ryan and Luke confused. "You know what's going on?" Ryan asked Luke.

Luke shrugged. "I'm no mind reader. "Oh you guys are here?" Jonathon asked walking downstairs. "You've been here the whole time?" Luke asked his best friend.

"I was playing games" Jonathon said shrugging. "Well coke downstairs Bryce will be back soon. He's just walking Y/N home" Ryan said as Jonathon sat on the couch.

"Wait Y/N was here? I missed
Y/N?" Jonathon asked pouting earning a smack from Ryan and Luke. "Okay!" Jonathon said.