Killing Margret

I have always been quiet and content, the only problem was bad at making friends. I would play by myself and the others would ignore me. Then I made a friend, Margret. She was so nice and would play with me. We had sleep overs at my house and she would tell the scariest stories just to keep me awake longer. I told my mother about Margret and she told me I was too big to play such games, she never understood how much Margret disliked he after that. Marg and I had fun, just us until she would say the strangest things at random times so I would ignore her then. She didn't like that. She would hit me or pinch me when I told her I was too tired to play.

School was getting harder but I made another friend, I introduced her to my mother and she gave her fresh muffins and a smile. I was going to tell my new friend about Margret but Margret told me not to. I tried to hide Margret from her but it was hard when she would do wanton things incongruously.

She became intolerable. She would jump about and sing when I tried to study to get my attention. I told her to leave. She wouldn't. She would follow me to school and back, she would watch me sleep when she thought I was. She would let out a blood curling scream at random times and hit me really hard.

I was tired of her being so scary so I asked for her forgiveness and she said to prove it by cutting my hair; I did but she wasn't satisfied. Every time I sit down to eat she would spit in my food or put something in it. She would continue to follow me. I hated it.

She put me in a crap hole for three years. Shots and pills every day I could barely move stand without help. She would laugh at my helplessness. It took two years for me to get Margret to stay quiet long enough for the scrub wearers to realize I wanted to go and that took another year.

My mother would walk on shells and my father rolled in his grave. It was like I was engulfed in flames to the people that knew me. My liver hated the overwork as well. Margret wouldn't stay quiet much after though, she would hit me and poke me when I sleep.

I was tired for the last time and made Margret calm down with the last supplement in the bottle and took a walk into the woods and to its end that she once showed me, and we played in. The falling sun made the sky pink and orange. It was beautiful, I would miss it. I wrapped rocks on the hem of my shirts stretchy fabric and kissed the waters below. It was cold and my downward path made me smile that it was all over.

 Perfect peace.

ººº.ºººººººººººººº.ºººººººººººººº.ººººººººººººº.ººººººººººººººº.ººººººººººººº.ººº

First story and i hope you like it.

Literally thought of this last night before I slept and I always wanted to write something on here so why not, I guess.

Any constructive criticism is welcomed in the comment section. Thanks much 

 Vote if you like it. Until the next story; Be Breezy