Chapter 2

CURT

Our parents stood there smirking at us, i saw a flash from a phone...wait...

Mom took a picture!

"Ohh? We were just gone for 3 weeks and now you two are together?" Levy's mom said, "I-its not what you think mom!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, you guys were disturbing, i was about to strip" i joked, Levy faced me and smacked me in the chest, i just burst out laughing and our parents came in.

"Honey, let's just finish this on my bedroom" i joked again, i carried him like a bride and guess what...

*tsup*

Whoa! I didn't know his lips were warm and soft!

I moved my lips against him, i've never felt this way before...i felt...needy...

"Really? Infront of us? Get a room!" I heard my little sister said, Cassy, i laughed against his lips, his eyes wide...cheeks red...

When i separated my lips, his eyes were still wide, "Hey..." i called, i brushed my lower lip to his, making him budge, "AHHHHHHH WHY DID YOU KISSED ME?! YOU'RE A GUY, I'M A GUY, WHY THE FU--"

*tsup*

I gave a smack again, making him blush hard.

He pushed my face making me laugh, "Idiot! That was my first kiss!"

"Mmmm, you're delicious" i said licking my lips, "S-shut up--"

"Why don't we set a marriage for them?" My mom cutted him off, "Great idea! How about in 4 months?"

When Levy's dad said that, i felt happy, i was getting excited, why was i feeling this?

"How about 3? For better!" His mom said, they all nodded atnthe same time? "mom! No--"

"Curt deary, you should propose to him! Or Levy should?" Mom said, "I think Curt is a better fit for the man's place while Levy at the female's place" dad said...

"I'll propose this friday then" i smirked, "Dad no! You're suppose to be forbidding this--"

"Son, please? You two make a good pair!" His dad said, "But....uhh..FINE!" he said and pouted, "Yey!!!" Our moms cheered...

"Omg should Levy wear a gown--" "Ma! I am not a girl!" "But you look like one!"

"Well i'm a guy! That's gonna get married to a guy!"

"You don't wanna marry me?" I said almost crying, let's see if he will spare me...

"H-hey hey hey don't cry! Ok ok, i'll marry you--" i didn't give him time to finish and kissed him, "Really? Again?" Cassy whined.

"If you have any problem about our kissing then you can go" i said and kissed Levy again..

"Damn...you kiss too good i want to take you right now" i teased..

He pushed me causing him to fall from my arms, "Pervert!" He said and ran outside.

I frowned when he left, dang it! I want more!

"What are you waiting for hon? Go catch him"

I nodded and ran outside, i saw him enter his small house, i followed to his gate and and entered his frontyard, i tried to open his door but it was locked..

No choice, i had to climb up...

It was a bit chilly since i was wearing a muscle shirt but doesn't have a big arm hole, and some shorts.

Dang this, i climbed below his balcony and jumped, i opened the glass door and saw him on the door holding the knob, he would even lock his bedroom door even the door downstairs is locked?

i slowly walked towards him and "GOT YOU!" i yelled and hugged him by the waist, "Ahhh! Let me go! Pervert!" I laughed on his screaming.

"Perveeeeeeert!" "How am i a pervert if when i turned 18, you were so drunk we almost had sex, come on, i was all over you, i even entered you remember?"

He punched me by the arm but it didn't hurt, "Okay okay, i'm sorry, but i'm serious, i released inside of you..."

Yeah, we were so drunk, like the beer was drugged, it was literallu drugged, Levy was only 15 that time, and we had sex! We woke up naked in my bedroom...

An he said his butthole was sore...

Flashback

I woke up in a slow movement on top of me, only to find out Levy was on my top, i was hugging his waist.

"Levy?" I asked tiredly, he groaned and opened his eyes, "My butthole sores" he complained, i felt my shaft a bit sore too...

Wait, "Did we...." i slowly said, "What? WHY A I ON TOP OF YOU--" "Hushsuhsuhshush!" I said covering his mouth.

"We had sex, we devirginized each other!" I said with a smile"

End of flashback

"Can we not like talk about that?" He groaned, "What? It felt like it was the greatest night, i mean you took my virginity, i think you were on top, wait no, i was on top" i mumbled.

"Shut up!" He said with a blush.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"P-pervert!" He exclaimed