Chapter 1 - the wake-up and the confusion

-
Lia Taylor is a girl you would love to be. She's popular, funny, nice to all people, hangs out with the popular group, has tons of friends, rich parents, gets everything she wants, and not to forget, she is gorgeous. Matt Benetton , her male BFF, is cool as fuck as well. He's captain of the football varsity team and is hot, hot, hot. Every girl literally throws themselves at Matt but his eyes are set on one girl. Yep, you guessed it. The one and only..... Lia Taylor! Oh come on and just read my very cliché book. Please be kind as to comment, vote, follow me, support me( it is my very first book),and last but not least................SHARE! No pressure there!

Chapter 1. Lia's P.O.V.

*********************************************************

"Wake up lia!" My so-called best girl friend, lailany, screamed directly into my freakin ear drum.

" 1980 Chevy impala!" I yelled out of shock flailing my arms around wildly.

" No impala here" lailany said sounding so amused I could almost hear the smile on her face.

" Oh shut up" I say finally opening my hazel eyes.

" Get your ass up and out of that bed and into the bathroom. You showered last night so you don't need to now. Just brush your teeth, wash your face, and get out here I'll find you fashionable clothes for school and do your hair." Lailany ordered around.

The only two things I said were :" yes sir. By the way.1,how do you know I showered last night?"

"Umm duh I spent the night."

It finally clicked. "Oh yea. And 2, what would I do without you?"I say smiling at her.

" Be a walking fashion disaster. Okay, all questions got their answers?" She didn't even wait for me to reply she just continued. "Good, now ass, bathroom. Go, Go, Go!"

I finished brushing my teeth and looked up in the mirror at myself. I had hazel eyes, a Carmel skin tone I guess, at least that is what lailany tells me, pink lips, long eyelashes, and black hair originally. I usually like messing around with my hair color and rarely leave it as its original color. Currently, I have black and brown hair, but I might change it to all brown. Average. Eh, it could be better.

I hopped into the shower and did my normal routine, which would be washing my hair, soaping up my wash cloth to wash my body, and rinse.

I turn off the water and look around for my towel. Shoot! My towel!

"Lailany!! Can you grab my towel for me!" I hope she does, 'cuz if not, I'll just use guilt on her.

" Get it yourself! I do enough for you already! Do I look like your maid!"

Here we go. Guilt train coming through. "Come on lailany! You are the one that forced me into the bathroom and didn't let me grab a thing! So technically speaking, it kinda is your fault."

SILENCE. I got her.

" Oh alright fine! Just because I need to see somebody when we get to school and we are going to be late If I depended in your slow ass!"

I honestly don't know why its such a big deal. I mean it's not like she's afraid to see me naked or anything, we have the same parts.

She opened the door hesitantly. She looked around like she had never seen my bathroom before. Then she looked at me.

"Here's the towel that you so desperately needed,"  she said with a slight blush. Why is she blushing? Maybe if she would stop looking down on me like that she would stop!?!?

"Lailany, why are you blushing!?!?!  Just chill im your best friend."

Her face fell a little bit but i didn't pay her any attention.

"Okay, now go find my outfit for today, babe!" I said as she left the bathroom.

* SIGH* Today is going a loongg day

Authors note

*********************************************

Hi guys first chapter done! Hope you like it so far!

This chapter is dedicated to SmexyWolfGirl123 the first friend I found on here.