s i x t e e n ❤️

Carlo and me have been dating in 3 weeks,almost...and I'm still waiting if he gonna says "will you my girlfriend?" Pero toink! Wala pa din :3

And me? One week here at Paris. Bonding with my cousins! Chos, we're here because our Jewelries are going to be feature at Fashion Week! Taray ng Jewelries namin, ano? International na! Filipino Pride,bby!

By the way, I'm with my cousins and they're, Luke, George, and Sally. We're the ones who designed the jewelries that gonna be feature at Autumn Collection, yay!

And now, we're off to the Fashion Runaway!! Yiee! And guess what? The jewelry that gonna be feature, of course made by me, was inspired to Carlo! Don't know why? Because I'm so inlove with him? Maybe that's the cause. The Bad Boy disease, he'll seduce you until you'll fall to him and of course he'll catch you.

We take the car that we rented and I'm daydreaming about Carlo like...he's doing harana to me, proposing to me(nagawa niya na!)pero in a different way not in a arranged interview way, and touching his pandesal- ah teka,teka lang I mean touching his wonderful hands. Argh, I'm getting pervy because of him!

I remember when he said a pick line to me...

"Caramel, alam mo stalker mo ako?"

"Corny ata yan, bakit?"

"Tss, because I'm following my dreams," then he winked.

Corny, pero kinilig ako.

When we get to the place where's the fashion show will do. I saw and meet popular designers and models!! I am starstruck! My cousin were too. It's funny that Luke was like a gay when he's fanboying. I video him and sent the video to his girlfriend, Yana. Surely,she'll burst out laughing!

And now the fashion show starts! Different clothes designed by great fashion designer with our gorgeous jewelries, that have worn and ramp by great models. And the fashion runaway have success. It's a great show and it's my first time. This is the second time that our jewelries ramp in an international fashion show in 41 years. And of course we're the first in Southeast Asia to ramp the jewelries in an international fashion show.

After the show...picture,meet and greet, saying speech and bla-bla. And then, we will go at Eiffel Tower! Yie! I wish Carlo is here with me in the City of Love, Paris City,France.

Wait? Napapa-English ako huh? Hahaha!

==

We bought Starbucks to drink. Mine is Caramel Frappe, of course because the name of it and my name is the same. Caramel, Caramel. And I love Caramel Frappe, dun ata ako pinaglihi. Kay Sally; Strawberry And Cream, Luke; Coffee Jelly and George; Mocha Frappe. Puro Frappe noh? Si Luke lang ang kakaiba.

We sit on the chair that sets in front of the Eiffel Tower. We take a selfie with the Eiffel Tower for a photo souvenir. We want to go at the top of Eiffel Tower but we didn't, because Sally, George and me are afraid of heights and Luke not, siya na naman ang kakaiba. You know, Luke is unique in all the cousins he's the only to be in comatose for one year. This was happened last year. Good thing that he can still drive. He became comatose because of the car crash with his bestfriend and today girlfriend, Yana.

Anyway, I told my cousins that I'm going to pee. Ihing-ihi na kaya ako kanina pa sa runaway.

I'm finding a cr to pee, but dang! Unsuccessful! Di pa ako nakakahanap. No choice, nagtanong na lang ako. Nagtanong ako sa isang coffee shop.

"Miss, is there's a cr here?" wrong grammar ba?

"Yes, there ma'am," ngumiti yung babae na pinagtanungan ko.