⟅ Chapter 01 ⟆ Unknown's Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Same. We got this down pack." I said as I turned away. Before I can even slip my headphones on she tapped me again.

"Can I get some bacon?" She asked and I nodded. She picked up a piece and said thank you.

"Aye can I get some too?" Bianka asked. I handed her a piece and sat back into my seat.

"Can I have–"

"No!" I yelled cutting Desire off. She sucked her teeth and I smiled. I pressed play on my Walkman and stared out the window day dreaming about things.

Uptown

We walked into the big building looking around in awe; well except me I was checking out four boys that just walked in behind us. They were all pretty cute especially the tall one with blonde in his hair. One of them caught me and winked at me. I blushed and turned away.

"Can I help y'all?" The receptionist who had a crooked teeth and one gold tooth said.

"Nah but your dentist need to be helping you" I mumbled. Desire nudged me and I scrunched up my face.

"Do that again and I'll break your arm" I whispered to her.

"Um we're here for a meeting with Mr. Andre Harrell" Bianka spoke up. The receptionist began typing on her computer.

"He's in a meeting right now so our A&R will meet with you. Take the elevator to the second floor and he's in the first room on your right" She said while digging in between her teeth with her long nails. All of our faces scrunched up at the sight. Nasty ass. We walked away and over to the elevator. As we piled in the same group of guys I was eyeing came in as well.

"What Floor?" Princess asked them.

"Two" The skinny one who looks like a worm said. She nodded and clicked the button. The doors closed and the elevator began to move. The ride was short and silent; the doors opened and we all walked out. As I walked out I heard someone say 'Damn that's a fat ass'. I blushed and continued walking to the A&R's room. As we arrived the same group of guys followed us.

"Can I help you?" The A&R said.

"We want you to hear our demo and maybe sign us" I said and he nodded.

"And what about y'all?"He asked pointing to the four boys next to us.

"We're here for the same thing" One of them said.

"Ok why don't y'all follow me. You four wait out here" He said. We followed him into another room and he closed the door behind us. He walked over to the desk and sat down on the chair. We stood there waiting for him to say something.

"What are y'all waiting for?. Let me hear your demo!" He shouted. Damn why you gotta be so loud? I popped in the tape in a near by radio and pressed play. As the song played we harmonized lowly along with the lyrics. I kept my eyes on the A&R as he nodded his head to them beat that was mixed with pop and r&b. He opened his eyes as the music stopped and smiled at us.

"So what did you think?" I asked him. He smiled and got up out of the chair and came closer to us.

"I think you guys can be the next big girl group" He said and they began screaming. I was happy just shocked because we made it.

"Just sign these contracts and you're officially apart of uptown." He said placing four contacts on the table. The other three immediately signed it while I took my time reading over each word and detail.

"Hurry up girl!" Bianka said excitedly. I put my finger up signaling for her to wait. As I finished I signed my name and handed him the contract.

"Welcome to uptown–Uh what's y'all group name" He asked and we all looked at each other.

"We don't know yet but we'll let you know when we have one" I spoke up. He nodded and gave me our tape.

"Your studio is on this floor room 4." He said and we nodded. He gave us the key before we left. When we walked out the room they screamed again and did a group hug. The four guys looked at us crazily as the stood up and disappeared into the other room.

"We made it bitches!"

Did you guys like this?
Any questions?
Natalie gets annoyed fast.
The four boys?