What Is It With You

Leigh Anne pov

We just finished the touch music shoot and perrie is acting weird I want to know why. Maybe she thinks she didnt do that good or something. Maybe I should ask her. Hey perrie ? "Yea Leigh Anne?" You seem angry I want to know why... What is it with you ? "Oh I'm just uh hungry... Yea thats all". That doesn't sound convincing but I won't push it. I'll find out eventually.

Perrie POV

If only I could tell Leigh Anne that I was jealous of the men all over her body I'm thinking that should be me. I'm the only one who's allowed to love her like that. But I can't tell her despite the fact that jade wants me to. She only knows because she read my diary. She's so cheeky but anyways she helps when I get sad over Leigh Anne and Jesy and Leigh Anne are practically inseparable so I cant tell her. Hey jade? "Yea Pez?" Do you think I have a chance with her? "Well if you would tell her then maybe but not if she doesn't know."

Leigh Anne pov

Wish perrie likes girls? When did this happen and I wonder who she likes. Also why won't she tell them I'm sure they like her back. As jade leaves the room I walk in and sit next to perrie. Heyyy pezza. "Hey leigh." I have a question. "Ask away". Who do you like? "Umm no one". Come on you can trust me. "I know I'll just tell you when I'm ready alright?" How does jade know then? "She read my diary". Oh well I guess I can wait a little while. I'm exhausted I'm taking a nap talk to you later yeah ? " of course".