"I SAID GET OUT!"

He shouted, it's the first time I heard Alex shout. It was like a new Alex, a one side of him, that I happen to recogize all of a sudden.

I'm froze onto my steps when I realize my hands are trembling, Cassie guided me until we reach our room.

When the last subject came, I can't stop thinking about Alex, what is he up to? I became paranoid of what's going to happen if I see him. Where else could he be? This is so not him.. It's strange.

When lunch came, I didn't even see any of his shadows, He didn't also greet me for the rest of the day. Now, I'm hoping he would be outside of my room, waiting.

"Are you okay, you're not listening." Cassie approached.

"Do you think, I did something wrong to Alex?"

"What! Is this serious? Eli Rosewoods being concern with other people's mess? Hey! Snap it out! You are not like talking to him the whole day, in fact, you're just seeing him at lunch, so I think no."

"I'm not comfortable.."

The bell rang and the students quickly went out of the room. I'm the last one, hoping I could see Alex standing outside.

To my misfortune, no Alex was standing outside of my room. Cassie is talking to her other friends from other classes.

This would be great.

I just let a sigh and came to my car.

***

"Hi." Dad greeted.

I passed him.

"How's your day, Eli?"

"Terrible as ever."

"Did you see Alex?"

"No."

I went to my room.

I do everything to ease myself but nothing happened. My mind is still ruined, first is on my parents second on Alex. Of all people who can help you, who's willing to help you, times that they will not be there.

At a certain moment someone just knocked on my door and I felt my heart stiffens.

"Eli?"

Seems a familiar tone.

"Alex!"

"Sorry, I didn't see you today, and Sorry for what happened a while ago."

"The guy is totally messed up."

"Do you know who the guy is?"

"I didn't see his face, because I'm glaring at you."

"Anderson."

"WHAT! Are you serious! Why did you punch him?"

He walked to my table, and touched the gifts, Anderson gave me.

"This is from him, right?"

"How did you know?"

Before he could say something, he threw away those gifts to the trashcan strongly.

"Alex!"

"He isn't a good guy, Eli. So stop being friends with that jerk!"

"Are you okay? What are you talking about?"

"He's up for something, Eli. He's being so close, so nice to you because he's planning something."

"I have no idea what are you talking about."