Chapter 4

Zendaya..

Exhausted wasn't even the right word to use for how I was feeling right now. I needed a two day nap before I would ever be fully coherent. The only reason I'm currently up is that I'm seeing trevor off at the airport because his promo tour starts today. And tbh I'm gonna miss him, being with him at that school the other day and these past few days made me realize that I wanted him more than I thought I did. I sighed and placed my elbows on my knees leaning forward and allowing my hair to fall around my face.

I felt my mom park and turn the car off

"Come on Z, lord knows your ready to see that boy" I heard my mom say while getting out of the car. I smiled to myself my mom and dad knew how I felt about trevor even without me telling them. They have yet to question me about how close we've been these past few days but something tells me it's coming.

I hurried and got out of the car and rushed to catch up with my mom. We headed to the food court to meet up with trevor and his mom. when we arrived Trevor immediately got up and wrapped me in his arms. After pulling out of the hug he cuffed my face in his hands and brushed his thumbs under my eyes.

"You looked exhausted babe, when's the last time you had a good sleep huh?" He said while leaning down and kissing me softly just below my eye.

"A couple of days maybe, I'm not sure" I said as a yawn took over me. Trevor led me to a table and sat me down in his lap. I was about to protest until I realized that our moms had left us alone. Taking advantage of the situation I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder

"Z you know you can't run on only a couple hours of sleep" Trevor said while tracing soothing patterns on my back.

"You know it's not an option sometimes Trev, and I'm not complaining I love what I do"

"Z babe I know that but you gotta take so time out for yourself okay? even if it's just a couple of hours to take a nap"

I looked up and smiled at him "yes sir" I said back sarcastically. Trevor grinned back at me with a evil glint in his eyes.

"Trevor I swear if yo-" my words were cut of by the fit of giggles that had taken over me while trevor started tickling me.

" Trevor pls" I said while gasping for air as I tried to get away from him.

"Nope say your sorry"

"Ok ok Trev I'm sorry "

When he stopped I punched him in the arm as I was trying to slow down my breathing. Trevor laughed "come on Z you know your not mad" he said pulling me closer to him

My breathe caught in my throat. Of course I wasn't mad at him, not when he looked at me like he would do anything to put a smile on my face. And I was suddenly overwhelmed with how much this boy means to me. There's no way I can let him go now. Trevor reached up and ran his hand through my hair bringing my attention back to him.

"I'm gonna miss you, even though I'll only be gone a couple of weeks" he said while pulling all my hair to one side and burying his face in my neck. I sighed contently and played with the curls on the back of his neck.

"I'll miss you more, but you know this is how it's going to be from now on, missing each other like crazy when one of us is away"

"I know it's just gonna take some time getting use to it." We sat in a comfortable silence until it was almost time for him to go. I had drifted off slightly until I felt trevor placing kisses on my neck, making a trail until he reached my lips. He brushed his lips softly against mine, teasing me until I finally got frustrated and pulled his lips onto mine. Trevor chuckled but didn't protest as he deepened the kiss, making it slow and sensual. He knew exactly what to do to drive me crazy and this was only the second time we had kissed but it felt like we've been doing it for ages.

I finally pulled away reminding myself that we were in an airport. "Trevor I think it's time for you to leave"

"Your right, let's go" he said an pulled me onto his back despite my half hearted protest and headed to the gate where they would be boarding their plane. As we approached we saw our moms sitting on a bench talking. Trevor stopped and I jumped off his back. Our moms waked over giving us a knowing look. I ignored it and and went to give Trevor's mom a hug.

"Hey Mrs.cam " I said while hugging her

"Hey baby girl how are you doing today" she said looking at me closely, she was literally like my second my and never failed to act like it too.

"I'm fine, I promise just need a little sleep and I'll be okay" I said smiling at her.

There flight was called signaling that it was time for them to board the plane. Trevor walked over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Call me as soon as you land okay?" I said trying to hold in the emotions that suddenly took over me.

"I will I promise and try not to miss me too much alright?" he said laughing

I laughed pulling away from him. "Whatever Trev get on the plane" he smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me on the cheek before grabbing his bag and heading to board the plane.

I turned and walk away without looking back. The entire time reminding myself that him was only going to be gone a couple of weeks and that there was no reason way I should feel like this.

Soo sorry for taking forever to update... no goood reason except for the fact that it took me a while to think of this chapter😁

I hope this chapter made up for the long wait, if not your welcome to cuss me out in the comments😂😂

But anyways comment and vote💁💁