chapter 2

It was nearing 12 at night and I was beyond tired, I knew we needed to leave soon because me and Trevor had an early flight in the morning.

"hey dad" I said looking at him from across the table

"I know Z, we're getting ready to leave as soon as Trevor gets back from the bathroom. We sat there another five minutes until I heard Trevor laugh from across the room, I shook my head.

"Dad I'm gonna go see what he's doing"

"Alright Z just hurry up so we can leave"

"Okay dad" I stood up and headed over to where I heard Trevor's laugh. When I got over there I was surprised and I little starstruck to see trevor talking to Neyo, but then I remembered that he helped work on Trevor's album. As I got closer Neyo spotted me before Trev did.

"And who is this beautiful young lady" Neyo said smiling at me as I approached. Trevor turned around to look at me and the smile on his face got bigger causing me to blush. When I reached his side he slide his arm around my waist pulling me close and introduced me.

"Neyo this is the beautiful Zendaya coleman" trevor said as i put out my hand to shake his but instead he pulled me into a hug.

"Ahh I know who you are, it's hard not to when your song is constantly played on the radio" he said laughing while pulling away. " it's a dope record and so is that fireflies song"

"thank you, that's really good to hear coming from you"

"no problem, alright trev it's time for me to head out but have your manager call me so I can swing by the studio time hear the finished piece"

"of course" , Trevor said giving neyo a "bro hug"

"great, by zendaya and good luck with everything" neyo said before walking away.

"I can't believe you've worked with him and that was my first time meeting him" I said turning back to Trevor

"he only came to the studio to help a couple of times and I think you were away" he said leading me back over to my dad

" Aww well I'm really proud of you trev, your album is amazing" I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. he smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.

"thanks Z that really means a lot"

"that's what I'm here for now come on its late and I'm tired" I said dragging him over to my dad so we could leave. we went outside to wait on the driver to pull the car up.

" your staying over tonight right?" I asked Trevor

"yep I'm all set for tomorrow" he said

Tomorrow I was going to a school to me there celebrity principle for the day and I was taking Trevor with me to be a surprise for the students, and we had an early flight in the morning so we decided that it would be easier for Trevor to just stay over tonight to avoid all hassle in the morning.

30 minutes later......

We had finally arrived at my house and I could barely make it up the stairs, when I got to my room I immediately kicked of my shoes and laid face down on my bed. I heard a low laugh come from behind me.

"go away Trevor I'm trying to sleep", I mumbled into my pillow

"you do realize, you still have on that dress"

I groaned and rolled over onto my back. Trevor walked out the room laughing as I attempted to unbutton the back of my crop top.

"ugh Trevor" I said calling his name.

"yeah?" he said opening my door and peaking his head in.

"can you help me with this button?"

"of course" he walked up behind me as I turned to face the wall. I could fell his hands shaking slightly as he tried to get the button undone. I could feel when he got it opened because the fabric around my chest had loosened. I could also feel Trevor's hands lingering on the now exposed skin on my back. No words were said as he continued to roam his hands down my back. Shivering slightly I sucked in a breathe when his hands stoped at my waist and turned me around to face him.

He lifted a hand to cuff my face and without a word slowly brought his lips to mine. His lips were just as soft as I imagined them to be and they were slowly driving me crazy as he deepened the kiss. Trevor's free hand continued to roam down my spin while the other was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. The kiss was quickly getting heated. Just as i went to stop it before things got too far my mom called my name.

"Zendaya are you still up" my mom said, trevor broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine. I took a moment to catch my breathe before I answered back.

"Yeah mom" I called back

"Well then come down here and eat real quick before you go to bed"

"Okay I just gotta change " I said. Trevor leaned down and placed butterfly kisses on my neck that had me momentarily weak. He laughed and let me go.

"Goodnight Z, see you in the morning" he said.

I managed to breathe out a bye before he left my room.

Hmmmhm....so what do you guys think?

Comment and vote💃

It's my first story so go easy on me💁