Adopted Finally!!!

Kellin's POV
I just got to the centre. I walked in and there was a long line of girls on the right and boys on the lift. There was this one girl who had her headphones on with her music blasting. "King for a day" by PTV with me in it!!! I tapped her on her shoulder. She flinched and took of her headset. "Hi I'm Alexis" she said putting out her hand. "Hey I'm Kellin. You might know me." "Oh Kellin Quinn Right? I always wanted to met you." She said calmly. "Who would you feel if I adopted you?" "I would love it." "Okay go pack your stuff!" She walked off. As I walked to the office to sing the papers I herd 'why her she's a cutting anorexia emo!' Or 'you can adopted better kids!' God kids are so judgemental. As soon as I finished Alexis was done packing.

Alexis POV
As soon as I got to my room I went straight to packing my band stuff them my secret book with a hole in it with my razors in it. Then my makeup and female products. Then my iPod and phone charger and a picture of my old family. And ran down stairs and ran and hugged Brady my boyfriend. We said our goodbyes and kissed one last time. "I promise I will never cheat on you. I love you to much" you said before you kissed him. You gave him a hug and went to find Kellin.