A Surprise for Dash

A/N: Hey guys I promise! New chapter for The Ninja Queen! Enjoy!
To Dash the Wizard:
this is for you! You are great love! Never forgot that!

A/N: Hey guys I promise! New chapter for The Ninja Queen! Enjoy!To Dash the Wizard: this is for you! You are great love! Never forgot that!

Btw, I do not own this drawing this is by Dash check her art on DA! Their great!

New York City, is an beautiful city that start of city that sparks impact the beauty of this city. 🏙🏙🏙🌃🌇🌆🏙

Meanwhile, with Dash and Bubbly.

Dash and I, were finishing up homework as we were done we started to eat a very delicious French pastry then we chatted and as we ate our crepes.

"Oh my god this is so good." She said and lick her lips then we try a croissant with chocolate.

"C'c'est bien." I said.

"Merci C'c'est bien." She replied.

''Do, you want to go to the guys?'' I said suddenly.

''Sure!'' Her long caramel hair bounce in enjoyment and her hazel brown green eyes shone brightly. I smiled at her her smile was so genuine and beautiful.

We jumped into the sewers.

"Hey Guys!" I said.

"Hey Bubbly and Dash!" Mikey came and hugged us.

"Aww." Dash said and hugged him."I miss you too!"

But as soon Dash was out of the way. It was August 19, then her birthday which is August 23. Dash been doing so much for us. We have to replay her.

As soon as Dash was out of earshot said she has to go to soccer practice.

The close was cleared.

"Guys! eyes are now on me. "Guys Dash been dealing so much for us. Her eighteenth birthday is almost coming."

"We need plans." I replied.

"Donnie, use your brainiac magic to do the best you can do to make a stereo."

"Mikey, be a party planner charge of fun."

"Leo and Raph, distract Dash so she won't found out about her surprise."

"Me? I will help out with everything. Who is going to get Dash a surprise!

"We!"

"Let do this."

We high three.

Later on tomorrow.

"Okay guys, what are we going to do?" I said.

"Make sure Dash does not find out her surprise."

"Make me found out about what? A voice replied there was Dash in a blue teal lace sweater with Eiffel towel with Amore and black pants attire and boots and wore a flower crown on her beautiful hair. She won again with her amazing speed. Dash herself is very beautiful, she is also very tall actually 5'7 I'm 5'3 Dang, I'm little baby angel around her lol 😂 But it cool, she is great!