The One's No One Notice (Prologue)

You know it's funny how people fail to notice the one's that are actually broken or in the mist of breaking. It seems they only think so if you wear black or listen to rock or mope around all day. Well maybe if society looked closer, they would notice the one's that are truly broken are those who smile so other can't see they're hurt. Those who make others smile and laugh, since they can not do so themselves. Or maybe the one's who are always loud. Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe they do it because they wish to be heard. They wish that someone will reach out and get what they are trying to say.

Hoping that someone will take the hint and help fix the wounds that they have felt have been bleeding internally. Maybe sometimes it's the one's that are quiet, extra quiet. Now those are definitely the ones people fail to notice. They take them as shy or nervous or quite frankly just socially awkward. Well maybe they are quiet because they feel no need to speak. Since no one bothers to listen anyways. So we look over the quiet ones not knowing they need help because they are dying on the inside. Can I ask you a something????

Do you ever think of the feelings of the so called "School Slut" or "The Jock" that supposedly has it all going on. Or maybe that guy that makes everyone laugh, you know the class clown who always has jokes. Maybe he does it because he wants to make others smile since he can't do so his self. What about the so called "Weirdos"?? You know the one's who dress differently or maybe the one's who always sit in the back of the class.

Do you ever think about how the girl who self harmed feels when she comes back to school to be met with weird, hateful, disgusted, or pity looks huh. Do you ever think the so called "Slut" could actually still be a pure virgin. Or "The Jock" does sports so he can escape home for a little while longer so he doesn't have to hear the yelling of his parents or the beating of his mother. Society doesn't seem to care. We always go off what we see or hear with digging further for an single explanation. Sad huh but maybe there may be someone out their who understands you.

But unfortunately for some that someone just took to long.

Thanks for reading. I wrote this while I was down very down. I plan on having the story told through multiple perspectives.

Feel free to comment your opinion. See you later