chapter 7

hey lovies... i'm back... i know i havent been around a lot.. my life is a mess. long story short mom is mean, dad is an ahole and i move 8h away from the after i realise that i was depress cuz of them... so yeah now i'm gonna try to right a chapter every month... i promise i'll try my best for you lovies... i love you all XOXOXOX

________________________________________________________________________________

--sebastian pov--

After i let my neko dance with this unknown man, i went to look for ciel. He was talking with some men who were trying to sell him there product. I could clearly see that he was annoyed by there behavior.

- Pardon me gentle man but if you wont mind leaving my master alone... If you wish you can take an appointment with me to discus business an other time... I slightly bow right hand on my heart. They all nod, took an appointment and left my young master alone.

-Thank you sebastian.. He said smirking

-I think you deserve a reward for saving me.. He said seductively

- Your thank you will be enough... I don't want to do this with my master again..

-But sebastian you use to love it..

-Well not anymore.. Now if you will excuse me i need to find  (Y\N)... I start to walk away

-It's an order sebastian... Shit i cant say no anymore... I let him drag me to a room. When we were there he took off his coat and sit on the bed

-You know what to do.. He smirk at me. So i took off my tail coat and gently push him down kissing him deeply, I picture myself kissing the sweet lips of my neko, touching his soft body, making love to him like there's no tomorrow.

--ciel pov--

Finally I got him.. He refuse to touch me since (y\N) came in. I'll show this maid that sebastian is mine... I watch him took off his tail coat biting my bottom lip. He then gently push me down kissing me. I kiss back wrapping myself around him. 

I felt his hand travel down my body to my groin, god i miss this. He gently stroke it over y pants before taking them off of my body. He sit up and took off his shirts letting them fall on the ground.

-Master do i really have to do this.. I'm sure lizzy is waiting for you.

-I don't care about her.. All i care about is you..He sight and kiss my neck not leaving mark like usual.

-please sebastian.... I beg.

- I'll start slowly like usual... he push one finger in my butt hole moving in and out until he judge it was time to add a second one.. I kiss him deeply until he pull away sitting up.

-finally.. I smirk again looking at him unzipping his pants and taking out is huge member.

- I'm going in young master... he said placing is tip at my entrance. that's when we heard some one screaming.

-SEBASTIAN! MASTER CIEL! SOMEONE HELP! it was that son of a nutcracker who was calling for help. sebastian jump of the bed and got dress

- I dare you to leave.. it's an order fuck me.. I scream at him. he look at me hurt

-but (Y\N) is in dan..

-I don't care you are mine sebastian... I just hope Alois kill him so you'll be back to normal. he did as i told him fucking me good until i told him to stop.

-I order you to stay with me all night.. I snuggle to him and fell asleep in his arms darkness taking over me.

________________________________________________________________________________

done!! sorry for that but i need to put some drama in there...XD 

hope you like my jealous Ciel. please do the usual comment your tough, vote if you like and share with your black butler fans friend.. if that make sens lol..

love you my lovies...

-XOXOXO-

neko-chan