END Part 2:"Okuyasu x shy fem reader !*"

Start from the beginning

My body full force leap forward,Okuyasu wanted to stop me but i went through him.

Okuyasu:"Oi y/n!!"

His stands right hand made a weird noise,and all of sudden i was pulled back into his arms.

My behind touch his crotch area. And his hands wrap around my neck.

My blush was immense this time.

Okuyasu:"Dont try running away from me...or else you'll be brought back. Stand users tend to attract other stand users. It is fate."

His lips started nibbling my neck. And I moan softly.

Y/n:"Oku ~"

Okuyasu's hands trail up my waist and inside my shirt.

I blushed. I felt his warm hands touching my tummy.

Okuyasu:"Tell me to stop when your not okay with this,alright?"

Y/n:"Oh..okay."

Okuyasu let me go and he twirl me to face him.

My face was blushing awfully a lot of red. His big hand held my chin,and I was staring right at his eyes.

Y/n:"I'm..I'm sorry I'm just so scared."

I admitted. I looked away from his gaze.

I felt like disappearing but Okuyasu gently squeeze my hand. And I stop disappearing from his grasp.

Okuyasu:"I promise you that it won't hurt as much as running away. Y/n. I'll show you how to defeat your fears. You gotta face them. Just like I'll face mine. Right now."

He pull me in and his lips made it to mine.

He had to bend his knees a little bit. He really was tall and really handsome. Such a street punk.

I felt the meaning of the kiss. His big burly arms wrap around under my arm pit. Our inexperienced in kissing show. But we didn't care. We kept on using our lips to curl on each other. We would pull away every now and then,but would be brought back immediately towards each other.

My cherry lip balm was coming off. He was savoring the taste.

In one point I felt something hard poking at my waist area.

I took a glimpse and it was Okuyasu's erection showing through the pants. Oh god. It looked way too big for its own good.

Okuyasu:"Dont be scared."

He picked me up,his hands grab my butt and my legs wrap around his waist. My arms wrap around his neck. Now his clothet hard on was rubbing up agaisnt my skirt panties. His moans huffed on the side of my cheek.

His body was so hot and ripped. I wonder why he hasn't taken off his shirt off. I wanna see his abs already.

My body was up agaisnt the wall. And Okuyasu strength kept me pin there.

Y/n:"Oku-Okuyasu~ "

I moan into his ear.

Okuyasu was so focus in my neck that the sound of my voice moaning his name caught him off guard.

Okuyasu:"Y-yeah?"

Y/n:"We..we should go ahead and-do it."

Okuyasu's eyes light up.

Okuyasu:"Y/n..? I well..um.."

He was patting his pockets.

Okuyasu:"G-give me a minute."