" Okuyasu x shy fem reader !*"

Smile**THIS IS FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE~LEMON ahead*

Okuyasu was walking home from school alone.

Okuyasu:"Mm. Josuke is now with his girlfriend. He couldn't even walk me to my house. And we basically live right next to each other."

Okuyasu stomp loud and hard.

Okuyasu:"And now Koichi has Yukako. What a bastard,I'm so lonely."

He felt like crying again but all of a sudden,a girl from his school bump into his chest and landed on her back side.

"Ow..!"

The girl cry out as she rub her rump.

Okuyasu wasn't affected by the bump. He was still in the same position he was standing on.

He notice the girl was in his class too and she was awfully cute. So he stretch out his hand to her.

Okuyasu:"My bad. I didn't mean to be in the way."

The girl stare at Okuyasu like she couldn't believe she just bump to him.

Her eyes were glistening. Staring at him with awe.

Such admiration.

Y/n:"Okuyasu..?"

She ask with a hint of confusion.

Y/n:"W-what are you doing here?"

Okuyasu just rub the back of his head.

Okuyasu:"I live around here y/n."

Y/n's heart started accelerating,and her face was blushing strong red.

Y/n:"Oh.."

Okuyasu:"Oh.?"

There was a long awkward silence but then it broke when Okuyasu felt a bad presence coming towards her. It was her bullies. They were chasing her all over the school grounds today,because she didn't gave them her lunch money. So she decided to run,but ended up bumping into her crush.

What a bad day this was. There was a lot of girls. The ring leader spoke loudly as she step strongly on the ground towards her.

"Y/N! YOU STILL OWE ME MONEY!!!!"

Y/n's POV

Oh crap! Oh crap!!!!

Not here! Please! Not in front of my crush!

My eyes twitch and I felt an urge to summon my stand. But I just can't do that! I might hurt somebody!

But! I can't let them beat me here! I rather die in a hole where Okuyasu can't see me.

I'll use my stand to escape again!

The girl almost touch me but I use my stand ability to go through Okuyasu and I ran into the first house I see.

"Wh-what just happened!?"

The ring leader ask in shock.

Okuyasu POV

I was surprised also but i walked away from the girls and into the house y/n basically invaded.(My House.)

My hands were inside my pockets and i coolly enter the house. I heard a little tiny gasp escape from y/n's mouth and i knew she was hiding in the closet to my right.

I slung open the door and found poor y/n shivering in fear.

Y/n:"Pl-please..don't hurt me! Not in front of Okuyasu!"

I blushed.

Okuyasu:"Y/n..?"

I ask in total shock.

Y/n look up and squeak.

Y/n:"Okuyasu..!? What are you doing here.?."

I was blushing brightly red and was y/n embarrassed too.

Okuyasu:"I live here y/n."

I enter the closet and close the door behind me. I turn on the light of the tiny cramp clothet closet.

Okuyasu:"Now..can you please tell me why you were running away from those girls?"