Our Love Story

Well, this is my first story. You know my OTP from Ninninger is Takaharu and Kasumi. I know not much ship them. So, for everyone who read this. Please, enjoy my Story.

At Dojo, Nagi and Yakumo drinking their Tea. Kinji with his Ninja Book. Fuuka and Kasumi talking about their own.

"Already 2 Years, and now we reunited again, I'm so glad to see you all", Nagi said while putting the cup on the table.

"I agree. And now, as according to our agreement 2 years ago. I'm curious, who will be the strongerst Ninja?", said Yakumo curiously.

"Of course, I am, Yakky", Kinji closed his book.

"huu, Look. You really sure if you're strongest Ninja better than us", Yakumo retaliated.

Kinji put on his cool expression.

"Let's see later", said Kinji glanced at Yakumo.

"Ok", Yakumo retaliated.

"well, Mina-san. Where's Takaharu-kun? I'm do not see him, now", asked Kasumi looking around.

"that's the problem. Oniichan do not know where. I have repeatedly called him. But, inactive", Fuuka answer with her worried face.

"is he still learn the children and forget about our reunited?", Nagi asked.

"impossible, Nagi. Taka-Nii, is really excited about Ninja. He could not have done it", said Yakumo.

"Do what?" A voice startled them.

They turns at that sound and shocked.

"Taka-Nii? Takaharu-Bocchan, Takaharu-kun, Taka-chan, Oniichan?", They said simultaneously.

Takaharu was confused and looked at them all.

"Are you Okay, Mina? You look like a ghost", Said Takaharu.

"Mou Oniichan, why are you so long? We've been waiting for you a long time here", Fuuka said tapping Takaharu's shoulder.

"ah... Sorry. I have a little bussines", Takaharu answer.

"So, let's begin", Yakumo said and stand up.

They are agree and go to Forest together.

In Forest, they already wear their Ninja clothes.

"Well, who will start first?", Nagi asked.

"How about me and Taka-Nii. This is so long, Taka-Nii", said Yakumo.

"Ok, let's show up, Yakumo. I'm getting fired up!!!!", said Takaharu fired up.

Kasumi smiles at Takaharu. Takaharu and Yakumo start their battle. During the battle, Kasumi can only look at Takaharu. She was daydreaming and thinking.

"why my heart beats so fast when I see Takaharu-kun? Am i....", Kasumi thought to herself.

Fuuka looks over at Kasumi. She cocked her head in confusion.

"Kasumi-chan?", call Fuuka tapped Kasumi's shoulder.

"Yeah?", Kasumi surprise.

"are you Okay?", asked Fuuka.

"Yes, i'm fine", said Kasumi.

"are you sure?", asked Kinji.

Kasumi Nods and back looks at Takaharu. Fuuka realized that and start teasing Kasumi.

"Well, Kasumi-chan. You like Oniichan, right?", Fuuka said and teasing Kasumi.

"Eh? Really", Kinji surprised.

"Fuu-chan!", Kasumi shame.

"Oh, really? Kasumi-chan like Taka-chan", said Nagi teasing Kasumi.

"Kasumi-Ojouchan... you really like Takaharu-Bocchan? That's cool!", Said Kinji.

Kasumi just silent on shame and looks at Takaharu again. Fuuka, Nagi and Kinji only can teasing her. After they showed all their greatness, they returned to the Dojo. At night, Kasumi is sitting on the Dojo's porch and staring at the stars.

"am I really like Takaharu-kun?", Kasumi thinking of herself.

Takaharu and the others see Kasumi from the door.

"well, Taka-Nii. It seems you really have to say it", said Yakumo.

"say what, Yakkun?", asked Fuuka.

"Your brother like Kasumi-Nee", replied Yakumo with smiling.

"Eh?", they surprise.

"really, Taka-chan?", asked Nagi.

"well....", Takaharu shame.

"Yakky right, Takaharu-Bocchan. You should tell to her", advice Kinji.

"I'll try", said Takaharu.

Takaharu walks to Kasumi and sitting on next her. He looks at the stars. Kasumi shocked.

"Takaharu-kun", Surprise Kasumi.

Takaharu smiles and still looks at the stars.

"it's so beautiful, right?", said Takaharu.

"You right", replied Kasumi while back looks at the sky.

"Kasumi..... I want tell you something", Said Takaharu looks at Kasumi.

Kasumi looks at Takaharu nervous.

"what is that, Takaharu-kun?", asked Kasumi.

" I don't know how to start it but.... I like you", said Takaharu.

Kasumi really shocked and speechless. Takaharu silent and waiting for her respone.

"Takaharu-kun.... I Like you too", Said Kasumi.

"really?", asked Takaharu shocked.

Kasumi Nods and smiles. Takaharu immediately hugs her. Kasumi shocked and hugs his back. The others come out and applause. Takaharu and Kasumi look shy. They really happy and looks at the sky together.

"I Love you, Kasumi", Whispers Takaharu.

"I Love you too, Takaharu-kun", Whispers Kasumi.

I really happy can write story. Hope you guys can enjoy my first story. Sorry if my word are a little bad. Cause I bad in English. And sorry if too long. See ya guys.

With all my love

Ssfan16