Chapter two

The next day in school i was walking to the bathroom. I walked in and a bunch of boys were there. I cringed as they slowly began walking towards me. One grabbed me whille the other said, "What are you doing in the boys bathroom, Adam?" I replied, " Im a boy." He continued saying those things calling me not a boy. He finally said just let me use the bathroom but he said, "Yeah, fine. But use the urinal" I said no and they continued on with that now.

At this point i have had enough. I finally screamed, "LEAVE ME ALONE ALRIGHT!"

They replied harshely, "We know what you are, Haley told us. Your a transgender."

At that point, the lump in my throat was huge. I couldent move, i couldent speak. I couldent do anything.

But before i even had timne to try to do something, one of then picked me up, threw me on his shoulder, and threw me against the glass door. It broke and shattered into a million peices. Everything hurt.

The principal came and took us down to his office. He talked to the boys first because my parents were coming in. I love when my mom is home because my dad sobers up and never hits me. Its like heaven on earth. But the point of me going to this school is to try to hide the fact im trans. But i guess i cant. this is the third switch.

*

*

*

*

When we were in his office, he told us to switch. The first thing my mom said was, "We have to switch him, he cant stay here now that the whole school knows. I dont want to let this happen again. I refuse to."

I said, " No mom, please let me stay..."

The principal said, "Mrs. Graph, he will be fine. I will be sure we are extra special towards him. Some one will always have an eye on him.."

Okay, my mom said.

And that was that. i could finally go home after that.

Yes i know it sounds a little like degrassi thats kind what this chapter is based upon so yeah no copyright intended