The news........

chapter 1

             Jourden prove

   My mom is going to her fashion show and I am on the couch listening,watching the news. All of a soden the breaking news comes on saying that there was a really bad car axident and Chris and Ashton,Shane and Jace and his wife Becca and the twins came running into the living room to watch it with me. 

   They said that the woman was driving and a guy that was paying attention and was not drunk hit the car on purpose for some reason. 

   They said she was a mother of four and a wife to Mike hunderson.  That is when everyone realized that it was are mom.

  "Shane get the car get the twins and drive to the hospital with Becca go!"I screamed. 

   "Ok see you there.  Becca let's go twins getting the car."Shane said.

  "Ashton come with me Christopher go with dad!"I screamed again.

  "ok let's go meet you guys at the hospital."Ashton said

   I am scared i bet my dad is sad and is probably crying right now.

  "ash?"

"Yea"

"what if moms dead?" I ask.

" don't think that was jourdy." Ashton said glancing at me but still keeping his eyes on the roud still.

"But what if she is dead who will go to the sports shop with me?.who will do my make up pick my cloths out for prom or for homcoming!?" I screamed at him in the middle of crying.

"I don't know just stop thinking about that think about something else other than that!"he said trying to calm me down I just sit there crying and then I decided to text Garrett.

Sorry this is short there is only 321words in it but it is my first time writing a book on wattpad. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. plz comment what you think should happen or think want is going to happen on the next chapter give me ideas plz. I don't want to be like people who start wrighting a book but stop with out telling you at all I don't want to stop at all. Plz comment I will reply to. Hope you like it see you next chapter.