"I- What?! N-No! You are definitely not fat, and even if you were I wouldn't even think about that." Tom's eyes scanned her fit frame,  his eyes lingering at the sliver of exposed skin near her waist before feeling his cheeks redden.

"Eyes up here, Holland." she snapped her fingers again before letting out a small snicker. "I was joking, but thank you Queen Elizabeth, my confidence has been boosted but so has my headache."

Rainbow turned around to her dresser, peeling off Tom's sweater as she started looking for a different shirt. When she found her favorite blue tee, she pulled off her shirt without a warning. Rainbow started to hum a small tune as she got her blue tee on and turned around to find Tom covering his eyes with his hands.

"Oh shit, sorry. I forgot you were there for a moment." she blushed as he slowly uncovered his brown eyes.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." Tom mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Rainbow rose a brow as she didn't hear anything and started to put her hair up.

"Nothing, just a heads up would be nice." he rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, yeah. Now let's go grocery shopping."

"Whoa, I did not sign up for that."

"I didn't sign up for a lot of things. That's life for you, now c'mon I need food."

"You just ate-"

"I'm a growing girl, Tom. Let's go."

¤ ¤ ¤

"What kind of name is Rainbow? Like seriously."

"A fucking amazing name, asswipe." Rainbow gave him a light shove as she grabbed a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. "Why name your kid some basic white name like Karen or Sarah? Rainbow sounds fucking a-m-a-z-i-n-g."

"Maybe because Karen and Sarah are normal names?" Tom scoffed as he pushed the metal cart that was nearly filled with a variety of foods. "Plus, you're anything but a Rainbow."

Rainbow glared at him before throwing a pack of gummy bears at him and flicked his face. "You know, I liked you better over text."

Tom smirked and caught the pack of gummy bears before they fell. "So you do like me."

"Whoa, slow your roll Spider-Guy." she waved her finger in his face, but used the falling strays of hair that framed her face to hide her red cheeks. "I never said that."

"I recall that 10 seconds ago you did." he looked at her before reaching for a bag of Doritos. "I wouldn't blame you though, I am a pretty amazing guy."

"You're acting like a damn prick, that's for sure." she grumbled before pulling the cart away and walked into another aisle. "I need... I need you," Rainbow picked up large jars of nutella, peanut butter and marshmallow fluff off the shelves then placed them into her cart.

"Are you done?" Tom finally found Rainbow after searching three aisles for her.

"Just about," she looked down at her cart and started mentally checking if she had everything. "I think I am."