↳ 07. PODCAST

bold - jamie
italics - rainbow
bold italics - jamie & rainbow

bold - jamieitalics - rainbowbold italics - jamie & rainbow

"Hello everyone! My name is Rainbow Bellemore,"

"and I'm Jamie Danvers."

"And welcome to Sunshine & Rainbow's!"

[ cheers and claps, Jamie imitates the noise of a gorilla while Rainbow laughs and people in the background cheer along ]

"Okay Jamie, that's a new one."

"Pft, girl you haven't heard anything yet."

"Okay- anywaay, if you are new to my podcast then greetings! This is just basically me and a friend or guest talking about random topics. From what happened to us during the day or what you guys ask me on Twitter."

[ giggles and claps ]

"Originally she wanted Ella here, but that girl is busy with her boyfriend, Mickey."

"Hey! She tried to come! Don't drag our friends on my podcast! That's my job!"

[ cackles and claps before laughing ]

"Mhm, sure. But you really are good at dragging people."

[ snickers and tsks ]

"You can shut up now Jamie."

"Besides that, let's go look at what people have been asking on twitter."

"Oh, this is interesting. Seems like it's for both of us and it says, "So Rainbow and Jamie, I hear you guys like music. What are some songs you can recommend?" Oh shit, I love this one."

"Damn, lemme get out my playlist."

"Oo! I got some uh, Lose It by Oh Wonder. Scratch that, any song from that band, fuck I love them."

"Fuck, they are good! Okay, okay, I finally found some good ass songs. That new Liam Payne song, and Sober by Cheat Codes, Nicky Romero. That's like my top 2. If I go on I might as well list my whole playlist."

[ laughs ]

"Jamie, this is why we are friends."

"Oh and because of my dazzlingly gay personality. You love that quality about me."

[ laughs are heard from the crew as it sounds like Jamie is getting shoved ]

"Okay, true. Now what question did you get?"

[ snickers, giggles quietly ]

"I like this one. This one is very... well- might as well ask you it. So this user on Twitter has asked, "What's your beef with Tom Holland?" followed by other people who've asked basically the same question."

[ sighs dramatically ]

"There is no- ugh, no comment."

"But it says that Tom has mentioned it in an interview..."

"Jesus, I just don't get the big hype. Arrest me for the crime I've committed guys. He's not even THAT cute."

[ gasps ]

"My fuzzy handcuffs can finally be used! And bitch, you better take that back about my husband."

"Mhm, wouldn't you like that? You kinky fuck."

"...So you admit you're not on good terms with Mr. Holland?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"As well as your fans!"

"Har, har. Nice try."

"C'mon Rainbow! It's a simple question."

"Actually it's two questions, which I won't answer because you guys are desperate to make me look bad."

[ groans and whines ]

"Fine, fine! Next question."

[ let's out a relieved sigh ]

"Oh thank god."

☆☆☆

that was so bad lol oh welll