"Let me sleep, Tommy." I nodded and made my way back to the door.

Sorry I honestly got bored so here's Third Pov-

As soon as Thomas left James' room, he headed for the restroom. Of course, there only being one in the waiting room kind of ticked him off but he knew he could wait for it. The line only consisted of an old woman, a little kid, and some random guy.

He could wait.

He sat down on the white bench placed outside of the single restroom for that very reason; pulling his phone out and pushing in his ear buds he decided to check his instagram.
He was originally going to post a selfie he took about two days ago when he came across a video. A video in which the thumbnail was of his roommate, no not Burr, Alexander.

He frowned slightly but then left instagram and instead, went to his phone gallery. He clicked on the video and watched as it started to play.

Popped up in view was a very smiley Alexander Hamilton. He adjusted the screen as if he was trying to see how he looked, brushing back some hair and licking his slightly chapped lips. "Hey Thomas, guess who has your phone?" He teased into the camera which caused Jefferson to roll his eyes but stifle out some small laughter. "I do! Y'know, you should put a password on here, dipshit."

"But besides that, while you are currently helping 'Jemmy'," He made finger quotations, "I'm still sitting here alone. With no one to talk to." Alex made a fake puppy face. "So basically whenever you open this video it'll be like me talking to you or something. I dunno, I read it in a romance book sometime ago. Don't judge me." He stuck his tongue out and Thomas did the same, knowing that this wasn't a face chat or anything but he felt the need to do it.

"My head hurts so bad...sadly, I don't remember details from last night. I do remember," he tapped his finger on his chin thoughtfully. "I do remember me flirting with you. And I know! I know! You were grossed out, but I want you to know that I was joking." Alex smiled, thought an emotion hidden in his eyes. Thomas couldn't define it.

"And I got blessed to actually fall asleep with you, Thomas. No homo though, but yeah. I remember hugging you, and you asking to watch Netflix. We binged watched The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmitt and I couldn't describe how I felt." He smiled again, this time his smile holding a sort of enticing look that caused Thomas to smile as well.

"I remember waking up to Madison's coughing and seeing your curly head in our tiny little kitchen, cooking soup for him. You are a great friend though sometimes I wish for more than that-" both of their faces seemed to flush at the same time. "-but I think you'd prefer we'd stay friends and that's better than staying enemies." The video ended and Thomas sighed.

It was so obvious that Alexander liked him. But how could he not see it?

He scrolled through the goofy pictures of Hamilton before deciding to turn his phone off. And he noticed someone familiar standing in line. "Hercules?"
The tailor spun around from his spot and line and immediately connected eyes with Thomas. "OH. It's you." He scoffed, turning back around. Thomas was confused. Why was he acting shady?

"Hey, Hercules, what's up? What's wrong?"

Mulligan rolled his eyes and turned back around. "You really hurt Alex, dude. You lucky I don't Herc Smash your ass in the ground." He crossed his arms over his chest and Thomas felt as though he was shrinking. "Yeah, I, uh, kinda figured that since he hasn't been at our dorm-"

"He's here."

"W h a t?"

"Alexander," The other male said slowly. "Is here. Do you understand?" Thomas rolled his eyes but then became serious. "How long has he been here, what happened?"