The brunette had a bad feeling. She felt like something upsetting was going to happen. Did she get all of her luggage from the bus? Yes. Her friends are around her. The weather is nice. She called her parents to check on them 5 minutes ago. Then why did she feel nauseous all of a sudden.

AJ was literally dragging her suitcase to the entrance of the hotel. As she did so she tripped over her own feet and almost fell when thankfully the handle of the suitcase was kind enough to handle her weight good enough.

Kaitlyn was on her left side and Dolph on her right.

"You're broody, what'cha thinking about?" Celeste draped her right arm around her friend's shoulders.

"Oh, it's nothing. The sun is kind of bothering me." AJ lied.

Dolph arched an eyebrow at her. She loved the sun. Did she really expect them to believe that?

They reached the reception and Kaitlyn started checking in so AJ moved to her left side so she wasn't bothering her.

She became thirsty. Now that she thought about it she should've drank from the stupid bottle. The woman supported her head on her hand feeling how dry her mouth was made her want to vomit.

"Shit. What is he doing here?" AJ heard someone exclaim from behind.

She turned around and looked at the former shield members come in. She first didn't acknowledge what was wrong with that. Seth, Dean and Roman were friends, they were supposed to be...Something clicked in AJ's head. Dean was from the Smackdown brand. He was supposed to be with the other bus. She didn't want to see him. Her eyes roamed over searching for Seth's. It looked like he was avoiding her.

She turned back to the receptionist's desk wiping at her forehead. It was hot in here. And she was thirsty. Suddenly the very familiar arms of Dolph hugged her from behind closely to the desk making her even hotter than she was before. She didn't know if she was supposed to be turned on, mad or shocked by the whole situation.

Suddenly Seth came right by her side making the atmosphere around her even more heated. He coughed, trying to catch AJ's attention.

"Uhm...hi, shortie."

"Colby Daniel Lopez..." AJ whispered through gritted teeth.

"Okay, just please don't get mad..."he looked at her expecting to meet her eyes but they were closed.

"Later. Call you. My room."she breathed out with Dolph's hot breath hitting her neck.

"What is your room?" Seth questioned, looking at AJ who was biting at her lip, barely holding back her moans. He was lowkey disgusted by this, considering the fact that she was like a sister to him.

AJ pushed Dolph away and fled from the heat in the lobby to the bar where the air conditioning seemed a lot better. She tried to slow down her breathing.

"What can I help you with, ma'am?" a blonde waitress with the name Elise asked with a big smile on her face.

"A cold bottle of water and be fast..." AJ blurted out.

"Be right back, ma'am!" She held up her hand and jogged to the fridge.

AJ looked around. The bar somehow seemed really neat and...thorough. That girl really seemed to love her job. The glasses looked so clean just like someone had cleaned them by hand. Even the bottles of alcohol looked precisely cleaned.

The girl handed out the water to AJ and smiled at her. The older woman took the bottle and in the process their hands touched. The girl shivered and her smile faded for a moment before coming right back on her face.