Miss Invisible

100% original and mine!

@hello_alex ©

Miss Invisible ©

--------------------------------

** Mallory's POV **

"Macie?!" I scream, at the top of my lungs, causing my voice to crack.

"Macie!" I repeat and still no reply, except the piercing screams that cause my ears to become numb.

The room is pitch black, almost like a black hole. I'm crying, my eyes full of wet tears, that I try to wipe away with the sleeve of my hoodie, that is drenched already from my tears.

Who is doing this?! I ask myself. What sick-minded freak would do something so horrific to Macie? She's never done anything wrong, she gets outstanding grades, is a teachers pet, and is passing high school with a GPA higher than the expectation of any teacher.

Her loud cries cause me to cringe, I try to reach for her but struggle in the darkness. The room is cold, the floor bone cold to the touch. It hurts my knees, and hands as I crawl across the floor on all fours.

I sharp, pointy object is shoved into my neck as I struggle to find something to help me up. With that, a quick flash of light goes through my head and I am knocked out cold, my body slowly giving out, causing me to crash to floor.

--------------------------------

I wake up in my bedroom.

"What?" I say to myself, as I touch my forehead with the palm of my hand.

A sharp pain causes me to flinch. I walk over to my mirror, and see a giant black and blue mark spread across the knick of my neck.

I step into my bathroom, to shower. Hopefully, it will relax my muscles that seem so worn out from all the crawling around and pain that had caused me to scream in terror.

------------------------------

There's the intro!

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Hit the "vote" would you? It helps me so much!

Love y'all so much!

Goal: 100 reads / 50 votes

- alex -