That same week Lydia started going out with Aiden.

Stiles had slowly began to text Jackson daily about two weeks later. It began with a text or two a day and then to full out conversations that lasted hours. Always at random times during the day because of the time difference but Stiles didn't mind. It was nice to talk to someone that knew about what was going on and not having to hold back and making sure that he didn't blurt out something that could give him or the pack away.

::

It was the first week of February in their junior year and everything was back to normal. Deucalion was gone. Jennifer Blake or Julia or whatever her name was is gone. Derek and Cora are back from their little vacation. Peter still creeping around. Scott's dad slowly trying to insert himself in Scott's life, when he noticed all of the valentine decoration filling up the walls of the school that he remembered that he had to bake some chocolate. Already lost in his head thinking about what to bake for Jackson that he remembered that there was no reason to. That Jackson was gone.

It felt weird after so long that he stopped walking at the feeling in the pit of his stomach. A feeling that popped up whenever he thought of a certain jock.

The week passed by slowly, his texts with Jackson felt weird now. He watched as Isaac made plans for Allison, Lydia and Aidens love/hate thing they have going on, Scott's weird flirting methods with Kira, Erica and Boyd and Cora being all couple-y together, Ethan with some random barista from the Cafés down the street, and surprisingly Derek trying to actually make conversation with someone. Derek would stutter and blush when talking to the Hawaiian boy and Danny would smile showing his adorable dimples which would make Derek stop talking and just stare at the younger man. Making them both to blush and making everyone else laugh.

It was like watching a weird mating ritual out in the open. He took a video and send it to Jackson, laughing when he read over Jackson's responds.

::

It was a couple days later and he had just finished packing everyone's chocolate into his bag when his phone chimed. He took it out of his back pocket and unlocked it to find a text from Jackson. He felt his heart speed up and he opened up the text.

It was a picture of a window. He could see Jacksons reflection and could only stare at the boy in the picture. His eyes ran over Jacksons body and he felt himself blush when he realized he was checking out the other boy. But what really caught his eyes was everything that was inside the shop. He had taken a picture of a store that had chocolate on display. He could see a variety of chocolates, cakes, muffins, cupcakes and other sweets. On the top display he read the words 'Happy Valentine!' On them. He felt a huge smile on his face. He send a quick text back and made his way to school.

It wasn't until he watched as Aiden surprised Lydia with a bouquet of flowers and a giant teddy bear that he realized that he didn't feel anything. There was no jealousy as he watched the banshee and ex-alpha kiss. Instead he kept thinking about the text from Jackson. He was in the middle of taking a out of his burger when he realized that he loved Jackson.

He loved Jackson.

He loved Jackson.

..And honestly it wasn't that surprising. He knew that he was attracted to the boy but it still freaked him out because this feelings for Jackson were nothing like what he felt for Lydia. Nothing could compare for how strongly he felt toward the jock.

He felt all of the werewolves(and kitsune) eyes on him, provably from te way that his heart started beating like crazy. He waved them off and looked down at the half finished text for Jackson. He was afraid to look at anyone because what it they can tell? Maybe they'll know. Maybe they already know. By the time the bell rings he still hasn't texted Jackson back and now he's too afraid that the Jock will somehow know that Stiles loves him and he'll get freaked out and stop talking to him.