Chapter 9

So finally Lauren is able to get another flight. Alex:did you get a flight?
Lauren: yes we are flying to NC tomorrow. Alex: Ok good thank you Lauren I love you. Lauren: love you too babe.
**the next day**
they both fly to NC when Lauren says her stomach kinda hurts Alex says it might be the baby.
Alex: remember please don't say anything about the baby, if they find out I will explain. Lauren: ok.
They arrive at the hospital when Alex sees Andrew. Alex runs up to him and gives him a gentle hug while a tear streams down Alex's face. Lauren hugs Andrew to and kisses and comforts Alex.
Alex: is he doing any better mom?
Alex's mom: a little the doctors still aren't sure is he will make it or not.
Right then Lauren says he stomach really hurts.
Alex: should we get a room so the doctor can check on you?
Lauren: yes I think we should.
So Lauren Alex and Alex's mom went to another room while Alex's dad stayed with Andrew.
Doctor: it seems like your pregnant and the baby is starting to form. Alex's mom: WHAT!! ALEX YOU WERE RAISED TO WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THE FAMILY?!
Alex: mom I'm really sorry I didn't know it was going to happen.
Lauren: yes it was my fault I took my top off first.
Alex: plz don't tell dad mom he would be really mad.
Alex's mom: ok I forgive you I won't tell dad but what are you going to do when you have the baby you can't hide that from dad.
Alex: I don't know we will figure something out hopefully.
To be continued