Getting Digits ;) - Squid

An announcement echoed over the intercom. "The flight is now over. Please gather your luggage and make your way safely down out through the door. If you have heavy luggage please wait for it in the lobby." Fern recited. He looked back to make sure HE was gone, but instead found him stalling and letting the others through so he could find the chance to pester him again. Although, he did admit he found him to be one with good looks.
Finn looked over and caught his gaze. He gave a more polite smile as he made his way over.
Fern didn't know why but he hadn't retreated.
"Coming back here to flirt again?!" He strictly asked.
"Oh, no I was just gonna complain to someone about your poor service." He smirked
He crossed his arms. "I'm not the one acting like an 8 year old!"
Finn let out a chuckle then responded, "Well if you got to know me better I'm sure you'd be quite fond of me."
"I'd doubt it."
"Then why don't we see?" Finn slipped him a piece of paper then grabbed his things and walked off out the plane. "Hope to see ya around sometime." Then disappeared through the exit.
Fern looked down at the piece of paper which had his number on it and smiled, blushing. "Oh quit it!" He muttered to himself. However he knew he would eventually text him sometime later.